How the Saints Saved Christmas Custom Menu

You downloaded all 3 parts yes?
then just make a new folder and copy and paste (Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v) each file part1, part2 and part3 into this new folder then open 7zip and use the nav bar at the top of the program to go to the location of your folder you made (you can click in your nav bar in folder copy the location then just paste that in the nav bar in 7zip and hit enter to save time navigating once you can see the 3 files in the folder you made inside of 7zip right click then extract as the video at the bottom of the OP explains
this should probably be in the OP, instead of just the video showing you how to combine them.

this should probably be in the OP, instead of just the video showing you how to combine them.
Ther should be enuf info in the OP, ther is a note at the top
and info at the bottom plus the video, its a fairly simple thing to do if people carry on having trouble then I will add some images and more info to OP, did you get it working in the end?

then just make a new folder and copy and paste (Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v) each file part1, part2 and part3 into this new folder then open 7zip and use the nav bar at the top of the program to go to the location of your folder you made (you can click in your nav bar in folder copy the location then just paste that in the nav bar in 7zip and hit enter to save time navigating once you can see the 3 files in the folder you made inside of 7zip right click then extract as the video at the bottom of the OP explains

you might want to put that on the read me section

also is this compatible with win rar instead of 7zip

No you need to use 7zip it is free to download it does the same as winrar and winwip but you can split and join files
if you get stuck doing any of the steps let me know and try not to double post if you can use the edit button :p

yeah 2 years ago i went on google to get 7 zip because i was crazy playing about getting minecraft until i got it, and i wanted to use mods, i downloaded 7zip. The download was in a zip compressed folder with readme.exe inside and the install 7zip file wizard. The mistake i made opening the readme.exe... is there any way you can give me a link to the place you downloaded the 7zip, cuz i dont trust anything after that experience

yeah 2 years ago i went on google to get 7 zip because i was crazy playing about getting minecraft until i got it, and i wanted to use mods, i downloaded 7zip. The download was in a zip compressed folder with readme.exe inside and the install 7zip file wizard. The mistake i made opening the readme.exe... is there any way you can give me a link to the place you downloaded the 7zip, cuz i dont trust anything after that experience
http://7zip.co.uk/?gclid=COP9_PT_g7sCFTMftAodz1cAug

Warning: When installing 7zip read what you are agreeing to and what boxs are checked as with most free software it trys to install other programs along with it that you do not need just uncheck any box's you dont want and decline any extra programs

Off topic:I got 7-zip from 7-zip.org, is it safe? I do mean 7-zip.

On topic:I was thinking about installing this mod in December but what the heck I will download it now :)

Back