How the Saints Saved Christmas Custom Menu

Note: For all those people who are not downloading all 3 files, you must download all 3 files so that is Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3, as the mod is one file split into 3 parts due to upload limits

As the new How the Saints Saved Christmass DLC is on its way, I thought I would make a custom menu for it to get every one hyped up ready for it

I hope you all enjoy this feedback would be great and apreshated

I know that my shaders overlay is a little dark I will fix this soon, as I added another layer just before I renderd it and didnt notice how much it blacked out everything id spent so long trying to make look right :p

9suy5i.jpg

2vrs9rq.jpg

35kucs8.jpg

Read this to make sure you download this mod corectly

As the file size is to big to upload in one part I have had to split it using 7Zip so you will have to use that to 'extract' them that will give you a joined file that you can then use :)

if you are stuck on how to do so check this video, one thing not said in the video is that first you have to have 7zip open and navigate to the file your looking for through 7zip so you have the rightclick options
Link for 7zip is here it is free to download, Warning: When installing 7zip read what you are agreeing to and what boxs are checked as with most free software it trys to install other programs along with it that you do not need just uncheck any box's you dont want and decline an extra programs

Quote from comments to help make sure you get installing this mod done corectly
You downloaded all 3 parts
then just make a new folder and copy and paste (Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v) each file part1, part2 and part3 into this new folder then open 7zip and use the nav bar at the top of the program to go to the location of your folder you made (you can click in your nav bar in folder copy the location then just paste that in the nav bar in 7zip and hit enter to save time navigating once you can see the 3 files in the folder you made inside of 7zip right click then extract as the video at the bottom of the OP explains

Attachments

• How the Saints Saved Christmass Custom Main Menu Part 1.rar
    34.3 MB · Views: 981
  • How the Saints Saved Christmass Custom Main Menu Part 2.rar
    34.3 MB · Views: 860
  • How the Saints Saved Christmass Custom Main Menu Part 3.rar
    32.5 MB · Views: 804
Last edited:
wow. just wow dude. DL'd
Ty hope you enjoy it and it gets you hyped up for the upcoming DLC :D

I know its going to sound weird but I realy enjoyed making this :') Graphics is more fun to me than watching tv :')

if you have any problems installing this or merging the files just comment and let me know and Ill try my best to walk you through the steps :D

Ty hope you enjoy it and it gets you hyped up for the upcoming DLC :D

I know its going to sound weird but I realy enjoyed making this :') Graphics is more fun to me than watching tv :')

if you have any problems installing this or merging the files just comment and let me know and Ill try my best to walk you through the steps :D
yeah, how do I get them all into one area? I can't just drag and drop them, it won't let me.

yeah, how do I get them all into one area? I can't just drag and drop them, it won't let me.
You downloaded all 3 parts yes?
then just make a new folder and copy and paste (Ctrl+c/Ctrl+v) each file part1, part2 and part3 into this new folder then open 7zip and use the nav bar at the top of the program to go to the location of your folder you made (you can click in your nav bar in folder copy the location then just paste that in the nav bar in 7zip and hit enter to save time navigating once you can see the 3 files in the folder you made inside of 7zip right click then extract as the video at the bottom of the OP explains

Hmm so this is just a custom menu i thought i heard something circling around. About something about a menu being made for the idolninja sandbox+ or something but cool new menu props for that i cant wait for that dlc to come out.

Hmm so this is just a custom menu i thought i heard something circling around. About something about a menu being made for the idolninja sandbox+ or something but cool new menu props for that i cant wait for that dlc to come out.

This isn't related at all.

Yes I dont think the title of the thread could have made it any more clear, sorry to disapoint you :p and its not just for Sandbox+ as far as I know its just a in game menu that has accses to open world lua functions, although when its out I will be offering to do custom graphic work for it as iv heard we can add our own background to it

also if you wish to talk about other mods please head over to the corosponding thread for it :)

I wasn't disopponeted its just this is the first time i saw of a menu mod which looks asome you did a great job on it .But i was saying the thing you were just said as a reply open world lua functions i couldn't rember if it was menu or something because at first i was thinking since i heard something about it i thought this might have it or something but yes the title is clear it is just a menu .But sorry if i made you think i hated your custom menu or something i just wanted to clear this up so me and you wont have problems in the future

I wasn't disopponeted its just this is the first time i saw of a menu mod which looks asome you did a great job on it .But i was saying the thing you were just said as a reply open world lua functions i couldn't rember if it was menu or something because at first i was thinking since i heard something about it i thought this might have it or something but yes the title is clear it is just a menu .But sorry if i made you think i hated your custom menu or something i just wanted to clear this up so me and you wont have problems in the future
Thanks I hope you enjoy it, hopefully in the future once I get new Graphics card I hope to make more

and I wish we had acsess to that menu your on about but sadly we have to wait once its out ill be doing backgrounds for that aswell
but atm I dont know if they take PEG's or Blink

Back