How do you play the OGG files?

Same method, only the tool for converting your own song has to be the updated version from 2013...

If you want to replace a specific song, let's say "The Nutcracker Suite Overture" from the klassic radio station, search the song in the [radioname]_radio.xtbl (klassic_radio.xtbl in my example) that you have extracted from misc_tables.vpp_pc. The songs in this file are in the same order as in the game and also are named similar (KLASSIC_ARTIST___THE_NUTCRACKER_SUITE_OVERTURE in my example). Now just look at the length (158010 in my ex.) and search the file with this length (rightclick->properties->details, in my ex. its 2:38 so the filename would be radio_klassic_media_00015.wav). This is the filename you have to change in radio_[radioname]_media.txt ;) Oh and update the length in the xtbl file ofc :p

Same method, only the tool for converting your own song has to be the updated version from 2013...

If you want to replace a specific song, let's say "The Nutcracker Suite Overture" from the klassic radio station, search the song in the [radioname]_radio.xtbl (klassic_radio.xtbl in my example) that you have extracted from misc_tables.vpp_pc. The songs in this file are in the same order as in the game and also are named similar (KLASSIC_ARTIST___THE_NUTCRACKER_SUITE_OVERTURE in my example). Now just look at the length (158010 in my ex.) and search the file with this length (rightclick->properties->details, in my ex. its 2:38 so the filename would be radio_klassic_media_00015.wav). This is the filename you have to change in radio_[radioname]_media.txt ;) Oh and update the length in the xtbl file ofc :p
WELP! Saints Row 4 is officially my game of the century if I get this working! :D

Wait... nevermind, I can't right-click->properties->details for the wav files on my computers (tried it with multiple). The information is blank for some reason.

Last edited:
Welp... that's embarrassing... ww2ogg actually works... if you know how to use it correctly... quote from the readme:
"Note: AudioKinetic Wwise 2011.2 starts using a new set of packed codebooks.
If you are getting totally invalid files as output, for a game produced after
mid-2011, try using the --pcb packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin switch."

so i tried "ww2ogg.exe radio_k12_media_00000.wav -o radio_k12_media_00000.ogg --pcb packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin" and tadaa... the resulting file works like it should. revorb doesn't crash, song is played fine with vlc/mpc....
With this you should be able to tell which songs are associated with which files! :)

Back