Help with Command line based tools (please help)

Any one who could help me write a batch file or the correct syntax for using this tool
iv tryed many times I dont know if im running it rong or what im doing tbh
iv tryed draging the tool into CMD that seems to open it up but I cant get the right syntax to get it to unpack I realy hope some one can shed some light on this

The file im trying to convert is Items_preload_containers.asm_pc
This is what I have in my batch file so far
can some one tell me where im going rong
Code:
vpkg_wd

<-extract_asm [items_preload_containers.asm_pc]>

pause

This is info on the tool:
Running the tool involves the command line so batch files can easily be created to accomplish tasks. The command line arguments are as follows:

• -working_dir
  • -list_allocators
  • -list_container_types
  • -extract_asm
  • -build_asm
  • -build_packfile <-combine_asms combined_asm_name.asm_pc> …
  • -extract_packfile
extract asm will convert an asm file into an xml file for editing build asm will convert an xml asm file to a binary asm file. This also supports creating new asm files from new/altered xml.

working dir is a global setting that will make extract_packfile and build_packfile

Extracting a packfile will extract to the working dir or to the current working directory if working dir is not set and is able to extract vpp_pc and str2_pc files.

Last edited:
Code:
vpkg_wd -extract_asm items_preload_containers.asm_pc
pause

Code:
vpkg_wd -extract_asm items_preload_containers.asm_pc
pause
Oh Idol you legend, I dont know how to thank you enuf :D
I can now start adding new things into the game insted of just replacing them

Edit: im guessing if I wanted to add in new containers the cpu and gpu size can be put at any number and then just update the asm with the new container to change them values?

Back