Help me (Gentleman of the row)

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by CasMusThai, Aug 8, 2018.

1. CasMusThai

CasMusThai Pirate

So,I use Gentleman of the row and when I enter a mission,The game crashes. Please Help me

And also,Is there any way to activate a mod without changing main menu and theme to Gentleman of the row edition

2. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Are you using a npc morph cheat when starting a mission? Do you have the censored German version, or a pirated version? All of these will result in crashes.

3. CasMusThai

CasMusThai Pirate

Dawn,I use the pirated...look I bought a disc of saints row 2 but later when I got the game it revealed to be cracked and I can't afford an another one because it is rare to find it in Amazon and I don't have an Internet neither steam on my pc and so I can only get pc games on my iPhone. I am so sorry. If you suggest a original website to get original games,I will Use it but dont report me. I am so sorry and I live in India but I am British

4. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

So you bought pirated version... well pirated games are usually broken so mods don't work properly.

5. CasMusThai

CasMusThai Pirate

Look,I am sorry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice