1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me (Gentleman of the row)

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by CasMusThai, Aug 8, 2018.

1. CasMusThai

CasMusThai Pirate

So,I use Gentleman of the row and when I enter a mission,The game crashes. Please Help me

And also,Is there any way to activate a mod without changing main menu and theme to Gentleman of the row edition

2. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

Are you using a npc morph cheat when starting a mission? Do you have the censored German version, or a pirated version? All of these will result in crashes.

3. CasMusThai

CasMusThai Pirate

Dawn,I use the pirated...look I bought a disc of saints row 2 but later when I got the game it revealed to be cracked and I can't afford an another one because it is rare to find it in Amazon and I don't have an Internet neither steam on my pc and so I can only get pc games on my iPhone. I am so sorry. If you suggest a original website to get original games,I will Use it but dont report me. I am so sorry and I live in India but I am British

4. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

So you bought pirated version... well pirated games are usually broken so mods don't work properly.

5. CasMusThai

CasMusThai Pirate

Look,I am sorry