Saints Row IV Hands on with the Saints Row IV press preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Idol, did you get to check out any weapon skins for the Dubstep Gun? I remember reading the skins for it would change the music. My question though is do the skins change entire music genres, or just to a different dubstep tune? If that's something you can tell us that is.

The dubstep gun wasn't in the press preview build :(

103 haircuts? Bazillion clothes? That's what I call "customization"! :) What about weapon skins though, how many of those are there? Can I turn my laser rifle into a broom (or better yet, change my broom into a laser rifle)? :)

Armor.. I'm a guy who loves armor and robots so this will be a dream. But will STAG armor return? I love that helmet.
AF507B763B3045474EB56D78A215FEEFBDE5E5F6

Also, are sideburns now allowed to be with any facial combo? I kinda miss my guy having sideburns as well as that pencil thin mustache.

I'm expecting a lot of Deadpools now, hopefully now with Noland's voice, we get costume pieces to recreate him even better.

I do have one more question. Ever played Destroy All Humans? There was this thing you could do, if you got ontop of a vehicle you could use it as a PSI hoverboard/surfboard and fly around on it. Hopefully you can do it here.

103 haircuts? Bazillion clothes? That's what I call "customization"! :) What about weapon skins though, how many of those are there? Can I turn my laser rifle into a broom (or better yet, change my broom into a laser rifle)? :)

300 total weapon skins. :)

Armor.. I'm a guy who loves armor and robots so this will be a dream. But will STAG armor return? I love that helmet.

That helmet is in.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss. Now if only to find out if the Mech has radio so constantly play "You got the Touch" while leveling the whole city. Wonder if the Mech is customizable..

It's on foot radio. You can listen to it whenever and wherever. So, yes. You can create your playlist with your special song on repeat and live out your Transformers fantasies.

After reading the article....

What I'm Disappointed With:

- It sounds like the Glitch Gun and Midget Gun won't make it in the game...bummer.
- Tentacle Bat sounds like a lazy Dildo Bat reskin to me by the way you describe it.
- Secret Voice is meh.
- The activities. I'm gutted about this the most. I was thinking that there would be more variety than in SRTT at least, but nope. FOUR Mayhem Activities?? Standard Mayhem and Mech Mayhem would have been better. Blazing sounds so lame. Insurance Fraud seems fun, but I wish it wasn't associated with superpowers. Genki is just shit altogether. I'm hoping that this new activity that no one knows about yet is actually fun, and not as lame as the others.

What I'm Happy With:

- That Abduction gun sounds sweet.
- The vehicles.
- The hairstyles.
- New Female voices seem like they could be fun to listen to.
- Some of the new Diversions sound interesting.
- Etc, etc.

Some Questions:

1. The pedestrians that turned on you: Were they strong or weak like the ones in SRTT?
2. Do you like the Anal Probe weapon?
3. Are there random encounters or random situations happening in the free roam? (i.e fights, random shoot outs, people arguing etc). It adds to the world.
4. SR1's Stilwater or SRIV's Steelport?

It's on foot radio. You can listen to it whenever and wherever. So, yes. You can create your playlist with your special song on repeat and live out your Transformers fantasies.

Shame I already preordered and can't buy another copy. I was already sold and I didn't think I could get more sold. I was wrong. Any word on the Karaoke songs? Please let one be The Touch..

Shame I already preordered and can't buy another copy. I was already sold and I didn't think I could get more sold. I was wrong. Any word on the Karaoke songs? Please let one be The Touch..

They weren't in the preview, but I got to hear them in LA... oh man... they are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back