Handgun Fun - Just messing around.

I ended up following some suggestions in one of the mod tutorial threads. Got Notepad++, added the XML plugin, used that to format the xtbls, then got winmerge and used it to merge files. Basically merged all the changes I liked that didn't seem mod breaking from this to Shitface's mod. Worked out pretty well. Ended up playing w/ things and making a pretty ridiculous Bling shottie.

I absolutely love that we can now use shotguns in vehicles (feels like Terminator 2), but I wonder if changing their <Weapon_Class> to 'pistol' in weapons.xtbl can cause some collateral problems with armed NPC spawns, etc. Anyone has any ideas on this matter?

I also tried to find a way to enable other weapon types in vehicles directly (somehow I vaguely recall seeing these settings someplace), but so far I couldn't find it.

hey i love your mod, it's freakin awesome!
but i like my TEK Z-10 still have those incendiary bullets, can you tell me how to change i back?

great mod, but it makes shotguns fire only one bullet!!! what the hell... maybe it's the part that makes them shootable from cars (i'm not english speaker so i write funy)... please fix it or tell me how to do it, PLEASEE!!!

Did anyone figure out a way to remove the shock effect from the smg bullets?
-edit-
Nevermind, I deleted all the mods I had and it works fine now

Back