Grand Theft Auto V PC

What do you think about GTA V and will you get it when it comes out ?

• I think it's cool and i will buy it

• I think it sucks but i will still buy it

• I think it's cool but i won't buy it

• I think it sucks and i won't buy it

• I don't like GTA Games

• I don't like Open World Sandbox Games

• I don't like games

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it doesn't come close to Saints Row. It looks like it comes pretty damn close if not equal. Also, this is PC we're talking about here. Whatever your experience was on the console, we have things called mods to fix it or make it better, and more.

Do not compare consoles with PCs. It is like comparing a pedal bike to a Pagani Zonda.

Since this back and forth is getting nowhere, let's just conclude with this

- I am looking forward to the game
- You are not looking forward to the game.

Bada bing, bada boom.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the overall game design given by Rockstar. Not the mods created by non-Rockstar.

If you don't like the review, simply ignore it. As someone who got it since day-1 on console, I'm giving review anyone who wants to know about the game rawly. After all, you're only getting the same game with slight improvement.

And before going even worse, no need to ridicule console. PS3/360 were the first platforms the game you're looking forward was released on. Feedbacks taken from the users reflected on the further development for PS4/X1 and PC version.

Do you like it if we console users say releasing for PC is basically releasing game to be pirated because PC is just a Pirate Den? Do you like it if we console users say PC users are people who got nothing else to pay in life other than paying thousand bucks just for a gaming platform?

I don't think you do. So yeah. Respect across different platform user would be nice. No need to ridiculing system preferences and call "console peasant" like in previous page.

Wrong. Heist Update is coming next Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it.

Wanna try again?

Sure.

If anyone wanted a review of GTA V, they wouldn't be here. They'd be on google looking at the near universal positive reception of the game.

"Do you like it if we console users say releasing for PC is basically releasing game to be pirated because PC is just a Pirate Den?"

Since I don't pirate games, that doesn't bother me. So you can say it if you like.

"Do you like it if we console users say PC users are people who got nothing else to pay in life other than paying thousand bucks just for a gaming platform? "

So I can afford to spend thousands on a gaming platform, is that supposed to make me feel bad? Doesn't bother me, so you can say it if you like.

post-148533-1416569623.gif

Do you still want to keep this up, or finally agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Agree on what? Agree for you to grow up? Yeah, I agree for you to grow up, for sure.

Well, since people are already know all about positive thing in GTAV, I come in here to give the negative point so people don't disappointed because they expect too much. However, believing in my info or not isn't my business.

If your hype for GTAV is too weak and you're easily ticked by every single information and experience I shared in here, then feel free to not read it. I didn't write for you. You have problem with it, you got problem with me sharing experience? Well, it's your problem. Not mine. Like I said, I didn't write for you.

Please remember, this is first and foremost a PC MODDING forum (For Saints Row games), not a forum supporting console users. And while console users are welcome, they should refrain from arguing about hardware or differences due to hardware.
I would also go one further and say that arguing about a game this forum does not support in such a manner is likely better done on a forum supporting said game.

Agree on what? Agree for you to grow up? Yeah, I agree for you to grow up, for sure.

I have seriously given you three chances to put this aside yet you come back with statements like this, and you say I need to grow up?

Also, this is a forum, posts get read, and discussions are made. However, your "GTA V was unfinished on console, so that will reflect on GTA V PC" argument is getting really repetitive.

Be a little more optimistic will you.

Last edited:

Well, since people are already know all about positive thing in GTAV, I come in here to give the negative point so people don't disappointed because they expect too much. However, believing in my info or not isn't my business.

If your hype for GTAV is too weak and you're easily ticked by every single information and experience I shared in here, then feel free to not read it. I didn't write for you. You have problem with it, you got problem with me sharing experience? Well, it's your problem. Not mine. Like I said, I didn't write for you.
I have seriously given you three chances to put this aside yet you come back with statements like this, and you say I need to grow up?

Also, this is a forum, posts get read, and discussions are made. However, your "GTA V was unfinished on console, so that will reflect on GTA V PC" argument is getting really repetitive.

Be a little more optimistic will you.
Like IdolNinja said once:
Kids, play nice.

I think I've been playing it pretty cool since the very first post I made in this thread. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back