Goodbye Volition

Well there was no new information there but for some reason I'm still rooting for that SR2 patch, the idea that it might never see the light of day just feels wrong. Dreading the contents of his NDA video though.

Anyway there's a new(ish) Hexagon video too and it's funny as shit (well it's two months old but I only noticed it now):
When your investor is Saudi dont mess with them ever..

View attachment 36915
People keep asking about it so let's clarify it. This website isn't owned by Volition or Deep Silver. It's not an official forum and it was created by SR fans however some of the members and modders here were SR developers. Volition being shut down doesn't mean the site will be closed soon as well. That's all.
so long volition its nice to have you since the glory days of 6th and 7th gen era if though your CTG has a slight problem on Saints Row 3 which is crash randomly it still rocks

Game industry lost creative freedom when they started to listen to the likes of ANITTA SARKEESIAN. Instead they brainstorm on how sanitized a game could be. Because: "We ArE gOiNg FoRwArD wItH tHe TiMeS."

Gaming industry needs to go back to their edgy, Juvenile and carefree attitude. The 90s and 2000s were those times.
ya hahahaha as we go forward people became soft especially on game industry tsk tsk tsk know wonder the term of "go woke go broke" is true hahahaha its became curse on game industry nowadays hahahaha

Here I was thinking the German overlords ran this place :D
nope its just salty austrian ESG begging corpos hahaha

I always tell people that the term "GTA Clone" hurts these franchises rather than helping it. People don't know how to let these games flourish on their own instead of slapping a label on them and forcing them to sit in GTA's shadow.
no one cares hahahaha

1706689346174.png

Back