Goodbye Volition

"I'm sorry you both have been wronged in the past, I really am, but this forum is done being your platform.
Talk shit here again, and I'll have you banned on sight."

Maybe dont ignore the warn singa told you.
I don't see how this is talking shit.

The remaster broke SRTT more than it improved it, so giving SR1 or 2 the same treatment would be unwise.
Deep Silver's MO so far has pretty much been "we do unwise stuff" though. I absolutely expect the "patch" to drop one day in the form of a lazily put together SR2 remaster. It's gonna have all the DLCs but will also contain weird bugs, the Epic Online Service client and it's going to feature a bunch of content "adjusted for today's audiences" (so cut). And DeadlySteph will call you a terrorist if you think that SR 2022 was better while if you think that the original SR 2 was better the Interpol will be contacted along with a professional hitman called Taylor Swift getting sent to kill you.

Can you just chill up a bit first you trying lure me to swearing at you and then you again appear in the same situation calm *** down we are at the discussion not fighting with nonsense again understand ??? You better not making a mistake until one of us get banned because you clearly lookint for fight again

Read the rules again anger man dont be adickhead

don't you worry i'm perfectly cool. just corrected misinfo
This is discussion so whats wrong i bring jarros all over again.. i dont even attacking beyonce again so start put down that inapproiate attitude immediately.. if you looking for fight dm me all you want.. im not gonna let you disrespect me like that bud just because it started that whole situation and you trying to gaslight again...

This is discussion so whats wrong i bring jarros all over again.. i dont even attacking beyonce again so start put down that inapproiate attitude immediately.. if you looking for fight dm me all you want.. im not gonna let you disrespect me like that bud just because it started that whole situation and you trying to gaslight again...
No one's trying to fight you, they're just giving you an article saying that Jaros was the one who agreed with Anita Sarkeesian's opinions on the games. I don't think his acceptance of her opinions had any effect on the Saints Row franchise whatsoever. They're just trying to help educate you, not argue with you.

Back