Goodbye Volition

I for one am quite on the dark humor side of things, so most people who make dark humor jokes about transgender people (Clarification: I am TG) get surprised when I bust a gut laughing at it. But that's the key, if it's intended as a joke, not malice or an attempt to insult someone, then why can't we have a laugh about it. But obviously I, just like everyone else, have a line that shouldn't be crossed.
I'm glad that you understand

I'm Brazilian, therefore. latino-american. (even tho we brazilians refuse to use latino and/or hispanic [we aren't hispanics btw] to talk about ourselves). Being the only PORTUGUESE speaking country in South America makes us SUPERIOR to the rest of it.

I made more friends online exchanging edgy jokes and dark humour about national stereotypes.

Did you just quote yourself?
you're insane

you're insane
Hey calm down asshole he was just asking you a question

Hey calm down asshole he was just asking you a question
You know what man FUCK. YOU. I'm sick of you stupid idiots telling me what I can do or say this didnt involve you at all no one mentioned you so mind your own buisness dickface

You know what man FUCK. YOU. I'm sick of you stupid idiots telling me what I can do or say this didnt involve you at all no one mentioned you so mind your own buisness dickface
bro you're straight up being an ass for no reason and no you are just being a dick bag not me dude yo have some serious porblems dude. calm your tits kid. no need to be rude to people and take our your anger for no reason on them thats insane your actually the isane one dude you need anger managment

bro you're straight up being an ass for no reason and no you are just being a dick bag not me dude yo have some serious porblems dude. calm your tits kid. no need to be rude to people and take our your anger for no reason on them thats insane your actually the isane one dude you need anger managment
Fuck You man You don't know Me. You Dont know my life or who Iam and what I have been through and what I CONTINUE to go through

Where the fuck do you get off saying that kind of shit to me asshole? Do you know who I am? What I have been through? Your little pea brained child like fish mind cant even BEGIN to know how shit my life is or what I deal with so shut the Fuck up with your comments about me or my anger you bitch.

Fucking dumbas

Yes it is indeed strange how this once all-conquering genre has been reduced to almost a single remaining IP. How did this happen? Did the dominance of GTA make everyone else give up?
For what it's worth, Mafia 4 has been confirmed, although its said to be years away still.
I always tell people that the term "GTA Clone" hurts these franchises rather than helping it. People don't know how to let these games flourish on their own instead of slapping a label on them and forcing them to sit in GTA's shadow.

I always tell people that the term "GTA Clone" hurts these franchises rather than helping it. People don't know how to let these games flourish on their own instead of slapping a label on them and forcing them to sit in GTA's shadow.
"I'm sorry you both have been wronged in the past, I really am, but this forum is done being your platform.
Talk shit here again, and I'll have you banned on sight."

Maybe dont ignore the warn singa told you.

it's so dismissive of not only all these not-gta's, but also gta itself. gta III was a massive achievement of game design back in the day, putting it in the same category as something like Pac-Man - a classic game but also a very simple one that was and is easy to "clone" - does a huge disservice to just how vast and complex and varied these open worlds are.

sometimes i see people insist it's totally a "neutral" term nowadays and not derisive, but calling a creative work an identical copy of something that came before will never be anything but an insult. it's absolutely nothing but regurgitation of decades old dumb gamer tribalism

Back