Goodbye Volition

Im gonna stop you right there bey you even triggered RWS meme and proud to attack them..

The staff can ban me all you want im not gonna silent with this dude play another victim card and following shitty takes account to do harassment talk about triggered by RWS meme serial killer 😉
View attachment 36964
Lol thanks to this post I just discovered that there was actual beef between nuSR fans and Running With Scissors. I mean it didn't surprise me because RWS threw a lot of shade at SR 2022 but I think it was in the name of good fun and it's literally no different than how SR2 marketing "went after" GTA 4 back in the day. It's kind of sad when you're so into the hype that you don't get the joke anymore.

This was one thing I always hoped they'd return to at some point, and yes Gat and Dex did have a history, but it would have been nice if Playa got the chance to get revenge on Dex in the end.

Unrelated:
"and one who is clearly too chronically online to the point of forming an unhealthy bond with a video game that causes them to jump for joy over the people who created said game losing their jobs"

I can understand the unhealthy bond to a video game part, as I have that with SR2, but why would you jump for joy over Volition losing their jobs? They created the game you love, why would you want them fired?

I tried finding the post Beyonce was referring to, but maybe it got deleted, because I can't seem to find it.
Yeah, I feel bad for the devs 'cause when push comes to shove, they were creating what they thought was a fun game. A game they thought others would love as well. They weren't hurting anyone. Their only crime was not having decent writers at the helm. Not their fault Deep Silver and/or Embracer decided to give them the ol' Dane Vogel treatment because sales weren't what they wanted it to be.

I hope they can find jobs. Dunno how the job market is doing these days...

EDIT:
To be sure, I feel more bad for the average joe developer who worked in Volition. Whose day job was at Volition, who spent every day from 9 to 5 coding the game. The CEOs? The people who were able to steer the IP in any direction they wanted? I mean, sucks for them, but I feel more for the average pleb within the company itself than the CEOs.

Last edited:
Lol thanks to this post I just discovered that there was actual beef between nuSR fans and Running With Scissors. I mean it didn't surprise me because RWS threw a lot of shade at SR 2022 but I think it was in the name of good fun and it's literally no different than how SR2 marketing "went after" GTA 4 back in the day. It's kind of sad when you're so into the hype that you don't get the joke anymore.
He callin us a jokes about gif that last 10yrs whatever it.means yes he supporting the damage control and"Fck you community !!! We dont hear your feedback and we aint back down!".. But he mad with rws meme its like you eat your own turd... Theres alot want to show you about bey but the staff probably will not like it... And they will never ban beyonce because they have a reason 👀 even he mocking a dude named Chiko and he get free from rules warn and they let him free around insulting member here.. if that was me oh i will get banned in no times talk about unfair rules here i smell it

Yeah, I feel bad for the devs 'cause when push comes to shove, they were creating what they thought was a fun game. A game they thought others would love as well. They weren't hurting anyone. Their only crime was not having decent writers at the helm. Not their fault Deep Silver and/or Embracer decided to give them the ol' Dane Vogel treatment because sales weren't what they wanted it to be.

I hope they can find jobs. Dunno how the job market is doing these days...
Okay the terrorist thing we dont pretend about that huuhhh seems like you defend that damage control sooo badly and you justified that mocking things around there welp im not shocked you will saying that they arent wrong even spamming gif to ignore the criticism... Even lied about reboot success while one women journalist said they hiding something and wont let me get review code and we are here... Yes they lied!! What a good story until lead them into this..

We had beef back then with someone named chiko dont you remember back then a thread for drama...you and bey push him so hard and now... Feels guilty for what happened to Volition well your action answer that... We were right from the beginning you are good kid but i feels like you get affected too much by bey.. seeing that thread drama again it just painful how you guys very anti criticism about reboot... And now you here.. well i dont care abour gettinf banned anyway.. Volition is gone if Bey want to made playing another victim card i must stop them.. because he also very harsh to chiko but too bad you dont care about that dude getting insulted by bey and you rather sides with bey and mega and keep push that dude until hes tired..

Its really pathetic.. ngl im glad we all here now and as you see he play another victim card not even dare answer about the shitty takes account he comment it... Because he know what he did in that account
Ok, so I make a helpful suggestion to avoid your posts getting deleted, with no malice intended, and you come back with this response?

I'm not trying to start another argument with you, so why are you coming back at me like you are looking for a fight?

All you had to say was: "Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick to my own way of doing this".

Ok, so I make a helpful suggestion to avoid your posts getting deleted, with no malice intended, and you come back with this response?

I'm not trying to start another argument with you, so why are you coming back at me like you are looking for a fight?

All you had to say was: "Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick to my own way of doing this".
Then you just answer that why... About question You affected by bey isnt that hard.. there you go and you triggered by this question.. you not even apologize to that dude was right in the beginning

The one looking for fight its bey and you see how can you so blind yo see it and you defend him....he even very harsh to chiko even chiko didnt start the battle... Im gonna regret asking that... Because i know you wont answer it even you wronf about the argument in the past

the sheer irony of whining about someone "playing the victim card" while behaving like this is just astounding to watch, in a eulogy thread for Volition of all things too. like for fucking shame
And we just standing there to hear his whining to the people That also right to attacking Volition because they did it first ? Okay im out from this thread and i know it someone gotta defend this person and person even that screenshot just show you guys.. beyonce its not a guy with his word.. he didnt even regret for what he did to RWS or even harassment in shitty takes.. we have to agree and disagree here... And yet there always a one person close to them blaming people that they think lead them to get shutdown...

*Sigh adios

"you are good kid but i feels like you get affected too much by bey.. seeing that thread drama again it just painful how you guys very anti criticism about reboot... And now you here.. well i dont care abour gettinf banned anyway.. Volition is gone if Bey want to made playing another victim card i must stop them.. because he also very harsh to chiko but too bad you dont care about that dude getting insulted by bey and you rather sides with bey and mega and keep push that dude until hes tired.."

My point is, all 4 of us in that conflict had our own point of view, and it doesn't matter who was on what side, for the purposes of that conflict, my view and Bey's view happened to share similarities, I'm not saying that I'm 100% on Bey's side in every situation, because I only come across her on this site. And it seems whenever we're both on this site and getting involved with some argument, we both end up on the same side of that argument.

There's been threads involving other people where me and you have been on the same side... It all depends on the topic at hand.

But I have not mentioned Chiko since the day we all argued, so I don't even know why you're bringing him up now, he's completely irrelevant to this conversation, and more importantly, this thread. (Thanks for pointing that out Vinski).

So instead of bringing up past events and victim cards, all you had to reply to my comment with was: "Thanks, but I'll stick to my own way of doing this".

And Vinski, I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 threads on this forum end this way. No matter what the original topic was.

"you are good kid but i feels like you get affected too much by bey.. seeing that thread drama again it just painful how you guys very anti criticism about reboot... And now you here.. well i dont care abour gettinf banned anyway.. Volition is gone if Bey want to made playing another victim card i must stop them.. because he also very harsh to chiko but too bad you dont care about that dude getting insulted by bey and you rather sides with bey and mega and keep push that dude until hes tired.."

My point is, all 4 of us in that conflict had our own point of view, and it doesn't matter who was on what side, for the purposes of that conflict, my view and Bey's view happened to share similarities, I'm not saying that I'm 100% on Bey's side in every situation, because I only come across her on this site. And it seems whenever where both on this site and getting involved with some argument, we both end up on the same side of that argument.

There's been threads involving other people where me and you have been on the same side... It all depends on the topic at hand.

But I have not mentioned Chiko since the day we all argued, so I don't even know why you're bringing him up now, he's completely irrelevant to this conversation, and more importantly, this thread. (Thanks for pointing that out Vinski).

So instead of bringing up past events and victim cards, all you had to reply to my comment with was: "Thanks, but I'll stick to my own way of doing this".
*Not her its him dont get blinded by impersonates

Yes because you liked reboot and you defend it...good job thats all i want hear it thank you kid!!

Edited:No one play victim card here im just asked that question and yet you just call me the dude play victim card and you pretend didnt see the screenshot i send wow... Talk about defending my fellow liking reboot!!!

Back