Gibbed tools

When I click these tools, dont work. just turn off instantly. can you explain how to use these? i want modify files. GTA4's modding tool SparkIV is working well.

Normally you open it first, then you drop a file you wanna decompile in the opened window, right?

This time it isn't, copy the .vpp_pc in the Gibbed tools folder, select the file, then drag it onto the (not opened) unpackvpp exe

Normally you open it first, then you drop a file you wanna decompile in the opened window, right?

This time it isn't, copy the .vpp_pc in the Gibbed tools folder, select the file, then drag it onto the (not opened) unpackvpp exe
Thanks, now tool is work.

I am the only one who can unpack preload_anim.vpp_pc but run into troubles while packing it back? Source vpp_pc weights 16,6 MB and re-packed version 20,9 MB. It crashes also game during loading screen.

EDIT: Alright, I got it to work! It was all about putting -n parameter.

Check packfiles\pc\cache\ in your SR3 directory. It HAS to be there to play, it's a key game file. If it's not, try verifying local integrity and then if that doesn't fix it uninstalling and re-downloading the game, if you're on steam.
Are you using Steam or another version?

(edit: Sorry, was reading forums in order bottom-up, didn't notice he'd asked the same thing another thread)

Back