Giant plane?

i want to know how i could, if possible at all to change the giant plane from a heli to a vtol or plane?
VTOLs in SR2? Please, say me where I can find them!!! :D And, what you mean saying "Giant plane"? I've seen they only in SR3.

Yeah, wrong help forum. Moving this to the SR3 help and troubleshooting.

The short answer is, yes, i can rebalance the plane in heli mode so it doesn't constantly pull forward, and i can turn it into a vtol as well, although i'm not sure how to keep the nose from dipping down while in flight mode. Still working on that part. I've never done this before.

Almost got it...

Here. They're not great, but hey, they function. The behavior is a little weird because i don't know how to tune the performance properly. Somebody else can if they want. I just copied vehicle type and performance values from the Tornado and the F-69 VTOL and moved the engine locations until it balanced out. They're really too large and unwieldy to be useful for anything or to be much fun to fly around, but you're welcome to tweak it if doing so floats your boat.

Start moving forward before you switch to flight mode, or it will turn in strange directions. And, as always, the game is prone to crashing if one of these exists in the world. And the missions that use them might be completely broken, who knows.

Attachments

• vtol_giant_planes.7z
    2.9 KB · Views: 307
the plane flys well in helicopter mode but when it's in flight mode the nose keeps rapidly lifting into a loop de loop for some reason?

Back