Gentlemen of the Zin Empire (Trying to do it)

Looking good with the mod you did great with it, but i would've added the "No-more Power Armor" and Zinyack Meck Mods, as well as Idols Customize any Vehicles and wardrobe color mod use this tool set if your having trouble merging Mission replay with those mods.

Attachments

• nopowerarmor.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 489
  • SR4_Customize_any_vehicle_plus_wardrobe_color_changer_1.4.rar
    12.7 MB · Views: 499
  • UltraPowers V2.2.zip
    46 KB · Views: 439
  • Giant Mech mod - Vanilla Weapons 1.4.zip
    172.2 KB · Views: 457
  • ThomasJepp.SaintsRow-rev72.zip
    127.9 KB · Views: 444
Looking good with the mod you did great with it, but i would've added the "No-more Power Armor" and Zinyack Meck Mods, as well as Idols Customize any Vehicles and wardrobe color mod use this tool set if your having trouble merging Mission replay with those mods.
Uhh, why are you cluttering the forum with redundant duplicates instead of just posting links? :confused:

now we need "skinballs outfit and other ones too" in sr4 with more new outfits like viola outfit or shaundi presidental etc :D

How do I install the mods properly? I placed all the files from the "CUSTOM_SR4_MODS" into the Saints Row 4 folder but the game froze at the loading screen when I open it. I also placed the files inside the packfiles and tables files from within the Custom mods file. What did I do wrong?

Back