Gentlemen of the Row

That error message indicates that you didn't extract the archive correctly. You need to extract the archive with the latest version of winrar or 7zip.

Uh-Oh.... I think I messed up..... The mod works fine, except for one problem, I never installed 360 button prompts, but they show up anyway. Now I don't know which keys to press.... crap...

Uh-Oh.... I think I messed up..... The mod works fine, except for one problem, I never installed 360 button prompts, but they show up anyway. Now I don't know which keys to press.... crap...

You must have installed the 360 prompts. The ini file remembers all previous choices, so it may have been done earlier. Double check the menu to make sure they are not selected and build a new patch.

Hey, not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask but the "nude mod" remove censors does not work for me. I check the option and build and they are still there, although there's no censor when wearing the "chaps" pants. I couldnt tell if this question belonged in the adult section even though this mod is available in the regular section, so sorry if I chose the wrong place. Anyways, is there something I'm missing or not doing in addition to checking the option and building the custom mod?

edit: it is not the German version, it is a legit steam version bought in USA.

edit 2: problem solved, make sure you also move the shaders file into the directory (thanks idolninja)

Last edited:
I hope GotR 2.0 will not follow the same story as Heroes of Might and Magic 3: In the Wake of Gods 3.59.

Back