Gentlemen of the Row

Is Mero's radioactive tattoo scar available for customization? Im looking for customization options that would let me add scars, burns and such to my character's face in a similar way I could do in SRTT and SRIV. Could some be added?

what are the unlockables for Gentlemen of the Row? I was expecting Legal Lee for Fight Club level 3 but got an outfit instead.
Edit: read previous page, nvm.

Last edited:
Hey, is it possible to get the XBox button images only? It's really annoying seeing "Press R to pick up" And be using an XBox controller.

Hey, is it possible to get the XBox button images only? It's really annoying seeing "Press R to pick up" And be using an XBox controller.
Yeah, it is. I forgot which option when building the mod, though

Why don't you want Gentlemen of the Row features? It improves the game in every possible way and fixes lots of bugs.

Why don't you want Gentlemen of the Row features? It improves the game in every possible way and fixes lots of bugs.
Mainly because my internet sucks and this file is rather large, so it would take a few days to download.
Also, I've found that the more mods that are added to a game, the less stable it becomes.

In this case the game is a goddamn mess without mods. For me it was unplayable without GotR. :p
Yeah, i LOVE this game, it would be amazing if they could remake it for the new engine! I mean, keep the graphics to be fair to people without gaming computers and just remake the game that way! :D

Back