Gentlemen of the Row (Gibbed.SaintsRow2.BuildPackage has stopped working)

I found out your issue. You extracted the Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2.rar content onto your desktop, a big no, no. I looked at the image you uploaded in the first post and noticed the errors in the Command Prompt. I extracted my Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2.rar content into my SR2 Install folder.

I circled them in red:
Untitled.jpg

I found out your issue. You extracted the Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2.rar content onto your desktop, a big no, no. I looked at the image you uploaded in the first post and noticed the errors in the Command Prompt. I extracted my Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2.rar content into my SR2 Install folder.

I circled them in red:
View attachment 19643
Thanks fusion I will try extracting to my sr2 install folder. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Thanks for any Ideas All. But I have finally got myself a working SR2 with Gentlemen of The Row Included.
I could not get the .bat file, included with GotR, to work no matter what I tried. In the end I took a Vanilla build of GotR (gained by merging "modified" over "original_patch") and added my own mods. Then Built my Patch file with ThomasJepp's (minimual's) tools. It works Perfectly.

Anyone who encounters this issue with the GotR Batch File follow the steps above.

As a follow up to this. The issue was caused by a corrupted system file (mscorwks.dll) which is a DLL used by .NET Framework. After Repair, the issue resolved it self.

Back