Genki Spawn Mod 10% Day 30% Night

I have only seen the infinite spiting ball kicker Genki. I agree with the other Lexi keep it rare 5% to 10% its okay...

Thanks for posting this. For some reason Genki went from spawning so often that I expected to see him every 10th ped to being impossible to find recently.

Is there any way to turn all peds into Genki for a "survival on foot challenge" type of game?

A city full of all Genki peds is a very good idea !

Is this possible, and how can this be done ?

genkilike2.jpg

With some tweaking to the npc pallettes, you can get a green Genki.:p
genkismily2.png
:D
genkismily2.png
:eek:
genkismily2.png

0genkigrnpnkpurp.png

I love this mod, especially since every Genki I've run across is the rocket launcher type, and not the infinite sprinting beatdown type. Is there any way to turn all peds into Genki for a "survival on foot challenge" type of game?
You might be able to, if you go find the spawn_civ_Genki entries (thanks Corrodias), you can change it from 10 and 30 to 100 and 100, but I haven't tested it out.

You might be able to, if you go find the spawn_civ_Genki entries (thanks Corrodias), you can change it from 10 and 30 to 100 and 100, but I haven't tested it out.
There's a problem there though: there are a bazillion entries under the name "spawn_Civ_Genki", so which one should I change?

Back