Genki Spawn Mod 10% Day 30% Night

This mod I made so Genki spawns more than the .5 % chance bumped it to 10% during the day and 30% during the night. This affects the all of city not just a specific neighborhood. Just place the file in your Saints Row 3 folder that contains the .exe and play!

Attachments

• spawn_info_categories.xtbl
    538.1 KB · Views: 15,234
i noticed with out the mod if you start a big fight with the cops or gangs he will spawn around you
ps thanks for the mod.

do I just delete file to uninstall? Genki is spawning on EVERY corner for me and I receive $1mill each time I kill him im up to 18 million but hes getting on my nerves lol

i'd love more Genki, but 30% sounds a bit much. maybe even 10%. what values would i edit to make it a lower chance? like 5% all the time

thanks much! simple enough that i shoulda thought of that, but i'm new to modding and especially changing mods around. i saw that the original values were 0.05 and 0.25, so just changed a few to 0.09 and 1 and 2, so we'll see. wanna keep him rare

I love this mod, especially since every Genki I've run across is the rocket launcher type, and not the infinite sprinting beatdown type. Is there any way to turn all peds into Genki for a "survival on foot challenge" type of game?

Back