Gat out of Hell PS4 version,DLC code,Dissapointment!

I just want to say im a HUGE Saints Row fan and have been since the first.

Ive been waiting patiently to get the PS4 re-elected version and the Gat out of Hell pack.

Im dissapointed though as i now know that the ps4 version has a code to download Gat out of Hell where the xboxone version has it all on disc,which it what i thought i was buying.

I dont have an xboxone (but i will do at some point in the future so i dont wish to start a console war) but i do feel very let down that ps4 owners get a download when the xbox owners get it all on disc,a proper collection. In a sense the ps4 version is worth less than the xbox one but it retailing at the same price.

Id like to know why the two versions have been published this way,this is very unfair on buyers on the ps4. Im not a fan of digital downloads,i know some people love them but when i bought the version i expected it all to be on disc as advertised.

Are we buyers and supporters going to be compensated with a copy of the Gat out of Hell expansion on disc like we expected?

What does everyone else think to this? Theres no reason whatsover for it and if id have known i wouldnt have preordered so soon.

There were technical issues with getting coop to work when games were on the same disc. The download code was the best solution we could do for it.

Im not a game dev so i cant comment on that lol. Surely there could have been another way though.

Will Gat out of Hell be released on the ps4 as a stand alone disc at some point?

Im not a game dev so i cant comment on that lol. Surely there could have been another way though.

Will Gat out of Hell be released on the ps4 as a stand alone disc at some point?

Digital only.

Back