Gangstas in Space Blasters

Anyone else disappointed that we didn't get those 'alien' weapons as unlocks after the missions were completed?
The alien outfits would be nice, but that'll probably turn out to be more NPCs with the clothes welded to the models.

I'm currently working on that with Shitface. Buying them isn't a problem, it's the preloading of their mesh that is currently causing me grief.

Definitely waiting for these, then we just need to tweak them so they don't overheat quite so fast.

Or at all!!!

On the subject of weapons, Scythe doesn't seem to have any firing sounds. Or is it just me?

I've seen a bunch of people report that bug. I have it as well.

Say, since ou are speaking of that new DLC.. I have a question.

Do you think you can make it 'replayable' like you did with missions in the base game? Or someone did I forget who now...

I'm one of the cheap ones that refuses to buy that DLC cause of issues like that. .. however.. I'd probably
change my mind if it was fixed proper.
Or maybe I'm missing something, and there is a good reason for none of that stuff to be replayed by the same character.

Just too good maybe , eh?

I actually modified mission replay to include those as replays before the DLC even hit. It's in the latest build of GoS that was released on the day of the patch. I even tested the replays during my first playthrough and they all work fine. (well, other than accidentally using the genki tiger for them which I need to fix in the next release.)

Back