Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Finally decided to subscribe to say "thank you" to you great modders.
Encogen your mod is awesome, re-lived the game for me. I have a question and a report: question is what do you mean by "internal" when talking about your mod? I was interested because of the 3 kittens^^
And some days ago happened a strange glitch with 9.0 version of your mod: stripper angels were unrecruitable at all, i don't know if same thing happened to anyone else but i returned to 8.0 and everything returned normal (now thanks to you i have an army of well-armed and multi-colored stripper angels!)

Finally decided to subscribe to say "thank you" to you great modders.
Encogen your mod is awesome, re-lived the game for me. I have a question and a report: question is what do you mean by "internal" when talking about your mod? I was interested because of the 3 kittens^^
It's explained in the first post. Basically, a version of the mod with some DLC content enabled (like Genkibowl characters, for example), which I cannot release publicly, since that may be considered as circumventing proper DLC purchase and activation. The last thing I want is THQ or anyone else accusing modders of piracy

And some days ago happened a strange glitch with 9.0 version of your mod: stripper angels were unrecruitable at all, i don't know if same thing happened to anyone else but i returned to 8.0 and everything returned normal (now thanks to you i have an army of well-armed and multi-colored stripper angels!)
Well, they work in 1.0, checked just now. Not sure what happened there.

Attached a "Crowd the Crib" add-on to the first post. Works with or without GPO.

Edits some of the action nodes, so that no civilians will spawn in your cribs, most notably - inside strongholds. Instead, you'll get Saints dancing, chatting and generally taking up more space than before. Also, there will be more Saints on the streets as a result of idly talking pedestrians (those groups of 2 and 3) being replaced with gang members. Also also, some of them will be dancing in the streets. Not even sure if civilians did that.

F9649CAFB50FAD32015B19D5E7CD2B97549A30CF

PARTY HARD GODDAMNIT.

You are my personal sr3 jesus! I will try this immediately!!

Also is it possible to make gang members spawn in Angel and Kinzie cribs like in the other cribs? You know, smokin, chatting, eating and drinking... that would be nice^^

In addition to what was posted about the add-on, here's what also happens when you have it:

AF55CFF8E1782F9116A093A856123CEEB423918B

Idle Saints groups keep spawning on Arapice island regardless of its state. Which means a full-on zombie genocide. Pick STAG as your gang and pretend it's Resident Evil.

I am loving this mod mate. Though one question; would you be able to make a version that keeps the default purple scheme?

EDIT: Could you also reupload 0.9 please? 1.0 seems to have broken my save.

First, thank you very much. Playing with your mod is definitly more funny. I am using it from 0.5V

I have a question, because I have the DLC (and the season pass), etc. Is there any way to prove it and then have access to the kitty girls? Maybe not, but I wanted to ask anyway.

Thanks again for the work.

I assume that you can instead ask him how you could add it yourself - if you have the DLC that should work. I may study the files myself to add the TOGO to some saints.

Also, I have a question : If I use your mod in 0.9 / 1.0 UB, can I "decorrupt" my save by resetting the Gang Custmisation to legit ID (For example reverting every style to, say, Saint 1) ? Because I assume that the game crashes when it tries to generate a Saint with an unknown ID in its category.

I assume that you can instead ask him how you could add it yourself - if you have the DLC that should work. I may study the files myself to add the TOGO to some saints.
Thin ice. Figuring it out yourself is fine, but posting a tutorial / how-to is not.
Also, I have a question : If I use your mod in 0.9 / 1.0 UB, can I "decorrupt" my save by resetting the Gang Custmisation to legit ID (For example reverting every style to, say, Saint 1) ? Because I assume that the game crashes when it tries to generate a Saint with an unknown ID in its category.
Yes, that is how it's done (I've also noted this in the first post after after shadowpanther's post) .

Back