Forced No Notoriety

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
SRTT Forced No Notriety by IdolNinja

Sets all notoriety values to 0 so that no matter what you do, notoriety will not increase. Shooting a cop will make that specific cop aggressive to you, but it will never cause more than 1 shield (which should immediately drop back to 0.)

NOTE:
This will prevent you from completing anything with requires you to raise your notoriety like certain assassination targets.

Extract both notoriety.xtbl and notriety_levels.xtbl to your srtt install folder with the exe:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

Attachments

• srtt_forced_no_notoriety_IdolNinja.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 3,957
Awesome! Finally,being able to roleplay as Saint-cops,that shoot down people for being homeless xP

A little reminde to all who happen to own the german version of SRTT. This mod does not seem to work, but infact it does. The german version simply uses a Notoriety_de.xtbl instead of the normal Notoriety.xtbl. To make this mod work, make a copy of the provided Notoriety.xtbl and rename it to Notoriety_de.xtbl.

I noticed this, after looking around the game files searching for the original notoriety files, because the mod didnt work at first. Thats when I discovered the german Notoriety_de.xtbl.

A little reminde to all who happen to own the german version of SRTT. This mod does not seem to work, but infact it does. The german version simply uses a Notoriety_de.xtbl instead of the normal Notoriety.xtbl. To make this mod work, make a copy of the provided Notoriety.xtbl and rename it to Notoriety_de.xtbl.

I noticed this, after looking around the game files searching for the original notoriety files, because the mod didnt work at first. Thats when I discovered the german Notoriety_de.xtbl.
Thanks, it seems I have the german version :p

Awesome mod IdolNinja! Been looking for something like this, the cheat to wipe notoriety doesn't seem to work all the time.

You should probably add a note to the OP that says some assasinations from the Saints Book don't work with this,like the crooked cop and the big Luchador guy,as you need to get...I think 2 levels of notoriety with the gang or police to let the target appear.

You should probably add a note to the OP that says some assasinations from the Saints Book don't work with this,like the crooked cop and the big Luchador guy,as you need to get...I think 2 levels of notoriety with the gang or police to let the target appear.

I kind of thought that would be obvious, but okay.

hey, some of us are chimps. Give us a break.

Is it possible or documented here someplace anyway, how to alter the RATE of increase of notoriety?

I want to slow down the rate of increase, say in case of the cops for end game purposes when just mucking around.
Right now I'm having a 'problem' with increase of hate with the coppers when using that cheat in the pack you make,
Gentlemen of Steelport (GoS), that provides mascots on the street instead of pedestrians.
It appears the mascot gangsters union has ties with the cops. Go figure. They got protection. Haha.
So either a way to hate block that or just reduce the amount of notoriety increase, in that case.

I'll take a look and document it when I have some time. In the meantime, you can easily use winmerge and compare the modified files to the originals. That will tell you exactly what changed.

Back