-------
by Stormy
Credits:
SuperMcStab
unowho
Azllez
-------------
Note:
If your computer isn't exactly highend, download the lowend edition. It flies slower, but too many updates will cause the game to slowdown!
------------------------
INSTALL
Drop BOTH of the .xtbl files into your Saints Row IV root folder (steamapps/common/saints row iv)

You're done.
-------------
USAGE
Instead of glide, you fly. So glide like you usually would.
A sort of glitch that I use as a feature is using all your air dashes, falling for a bit and then flying again, you will gain altitude.
--------------
SUPPORT FOR OTHER MODS:
The entries that were changed in the Tweak_Table.xtbl are as follows:
Jump_forward_boost_settled_velocity_strong was set to 150
Jump_glide_terminal_velocity was set to 2
Player_glide_acceleration was set to 100
---------------
OTHER THINGS:
You're free to use this in modpacks, as long as you give credit to me and the other people who helped.
Also I'm pretty bad at modding.
You can also request features to be added, I may be able to do it but who knows
-----------------------​

Attachments

• flymod highend version.zip
    49.3 KB · Views: 9,972
  • flymod lowend edtion.zip
    49.3 KB · Views: 4,805
Last edited:
It isn't really a mod, more just like a tweak. This changes the downward velocity of the glide effect to 1, so you can fly for very long times (you'll still go down, just slower).
Gliding also now is a bit faster because of this.

Install: just drop tweak_tables into your SR4 root folder.

Edit: Trying to stop and start flying will shoot you above the height limit, trying to solve this.
Thanks.

Found a bug after pressing some Combinations (I dont know):
2013-08-25_00022xysts.jpg

2013-08-25_00029zxuq8.jpg

I played around with the jumping velocity a few days ago and ended up having this same effect. Kept falling for like five minutes but never did see the city below, lol.

I was getting it from bursting more than three times. Any subsequent burst after 3 for me sent me flying like that. Though using a stomp will bring you down. Still, went so high it took me a couple minutes to hit the ground.

Back