Fly Mod

I just found that is possible, probably even without mods. You don't have to tweak anything (I just made a video on Youtube, but I should open a new topic about that)
can i see the video and se what u did ? r ugirl ?

I noticed a funny side effect of this mod.

Death from Above is now like 20x faster
death from above - nuke has stopped working =/
but it's still a nice mod

fixed

<Name>Player_death_from_above_max_dist</Name>
<Value>80</Value>

<Name>Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance</Name>
<Value>900</Value>

Last edited:
Why is it Fast when i Fly?

Fly Mod version 1.1
-------
by Stormy
Credits:
SuperMcStab
unowho
Azllez
-------------
Note:
If your computer isn't exactly highend, download the lowend edition. It flies slower, but too many updates will cause the game to slowdown!
------------------------
INSTALL
Drop BOTH of the .xtbl files into your Saints Row IV root folder (steamapps/common/saints row iv)

You're done.
-------------
USAGE
Instead of glide, you fly. So glide like you usually would.
A sort of glitch that I use as a feature is using all your air dashes, falling for a bit and then flying again, you will gain altitude.
--------------
SUPPORT FOR OTHER MODS:
The entries that were changed in the Tweak_Table.xtbl are as follows:
Jump_forward_boost_settled_velocity_strong was set to 150
Jump_glide_terminal_velocity was set to 2
Player_glide_acceleration was set to 100
---------------
OTHER THINGS:
You're free to use this in modpacks, as long as you give credit to me and the other people who helped.
Also I'm pretty bad at modding.
You can also request features to be added, I may be able to do it but who knows
-----------------------​
I was trying to make the character look like flying instead of gliding, then I used the air dash animation, but now I changed to dfa animation to look like superhero flight, there's only an issue that the character keeps inclined forward then it will look a little weird, but if someone can figure out how to make the character keep flying horizontally I'll be grateful.
flight.jpg

Attachments

• FlyingPosition_v1.0.7z
    672 bytes · Views: 499
Last edited:
I was trying to make the character look like flying instead of gliding, then I used the air dash animation, but now I changed to dfa animation to look like superhero flight, there's only an issue that the character keeps inclined forward then it will look a little weird, but if someone can figure out how to make the character keep flying horizontally I'll be grateful.
View attachment 22014
Thanks for the mod, can anyone fix this as its not working, default gliding animation, with flymod.

Fly Mod version 1.1
-------
by Stormy
Credits:
SuperMcStab
unowho
Azllez
-------------
Note:
If your computer isn't exactly highend, download the lowend edition. It flies slower, but too many updates will cause the game to slowdown!
------------------------
INSTALL
Drop BOTH of the .xtbl files into your Saints Row IV root folder (steamapps/common/saints row iv)

You're done.
-------------
USAGE
Instead of glide, you fly. So glide like you usually would.
A sort of glitch that I use as a feature is using all your air dashes, falling for a bit and then flying again, you will gain altitude.
--------------
SUPPORT FOR OTHER MODS:
The entries that were changed in the Tweak_Table.xtbl are as follows:
Jump_forward_boost_settled_velocity_strong was set to 150
Jump_glide_terminal_velocity was set to 2
Player_glide_acceleration was set to 100
---------------
OTHER THINGS:
You're free to use this in modpacks, as long as you give credit to me and the other people who helped.
Also I'm pretty bad at modding.
You can also request features to be added, I may be able to do it but who knows
-----------------------​

Dude if you want to remove the infinite falling up bug. you will need to remove acceleration of abduction make it a fix speed, create a boolean "for or while" for change the speed of gain height (abduction) to zero when the player gain certain amount of height.

what happens is that falling accelaration in the game is interfering with abduction acceleration so the other solution would be remove fuction of accelaration up = falling accelaration and make it a fix vector.

Back