Fixing the coward civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to try the current version with everyone set at gang offensive. Cause my god that sounds freakin hilarious!

this is great news! I miss all of the craziness that could erupt in SR2. Is there a possibility that you'll be able to reinstate spontaneous wars between the Saints and another gang/the cops without any input from the player? One of my favorite features of that game. I'd just stand around and bet on which side would win.

this is great news! I miss all of the craziness that could erupt in SR2. Is there a possibility that you'll be able to reinstate spontaneous wars between the Saints and another gang/the cops without any input from the player? One of my favorite features of that game. I'd just stand around and bet on which side would win.

That's already happening. :)

Can you tell me where to set spawn ranks or upload the experimental mod with *all* the civilians set to gang offensive? 'Cause I'd love to see that madness for myself.

You can change civilian behaviour by editing the NPC rank's <personality_rotation> in spawn_info_ranks.xtbl. If you want super aggressive civilians, just extract spawn_info_ranks from your game, or edit the version of it included in the NPC behaviour mod I uploaded, and delete all other civilian personalities other than "gang offensive". You'll need to edit "Civilian", "Civilian 1", "Civilian 2", and "Civilian 3".

is it possible to make angry civilians randomly attack the player, like they do after "live with killbane" mission? i like the state when you are in danger, even if you just stand around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back