First-person camera experiment

2 questions:

1. Is this compatible with the FP car mod?
2. (REQUEST) Could you be able to change the aim camera to be more aim down sights instead of zoom in a bit? It just feels silly having the camera zoom in slightly and not utilize the iron sights and red dot sights on most of the guns

Someone help me out here?

I have sandbox+ and all that but still have no idea on how to make all the parts of my body invisible, can someone be an angel and tell me how to do it, fairly new to SR modding.

you need to wear something, or if you have the only arms version just take off your clothes and it should work, ESPECIALLY when you take of glasses and hats otherwise it is wierd

you need to wear something, or if you have the only arms version just take off your clothes and it should work, ESPECIALLY when you take of glasses and hats otherwise it is wierd
So what do you recommend a wear? because even when wearing something on my head each time i get a weapon out the inside of my head, eyes and mouth still blocks the view, and each time i run and basically trying to do anything that isn't walking...

get the patch .4 version of this mod, it features the floating arms, once you have that version installed take off your clothes, the only thing visible should be the arms and your weapons. Occasionally when jumping the view shifts but that is an annoyance and I don't think that can be changed.

Back