First-person camera experiment

Doesn't work all it did was ruin the driving camera
"Doesn't work" should be removed from your vocabulary.
What exactly caused the problem?
A few pointers:
  • Did you copy all the files as stated in the read me?
  • Did you extract the archive properly?
  • Do you have any other mods the use the files in this mod?
  • Do you own the legal Steam version?

I combined the posts because more than one was unnecessary. On the right side it says "Last edited by a moderator: <time>". Unfortunately the space saved by my doing that is now wasted by us talking about it.

I have a great idea

1) Keep talking about it
2) ???
3) No profit

This mod just makes me all warm and tingliy. I just love it and hope a way to fix the bugs will happen some day. Other then that i love it!

hmm anyone know if this would work with Zapacolypse mod? (trying to find a few mods to put together to create an awesome zombie survival playthrough) :p

Thanks for the reply but it does work ...when i asked I was installing all mods in the cache folder (hadn't installed mods for a while) and the first one in installed was the realism one (which says to put in cache) so decided to put all mods there lol....clever me haha

I have a problem: i do evrething right but camera is not in head :(. Someone will help? Also: BadMadSciencist PL? (on screeshot nr.3 there are polish words so i'm asking)

I have a problem: i do evrething right but camera is not in head :(. Someone will help? Also: BadMadSciencist PL? (on screeshot nr.3 there are polish words so i'm asking)
Oh you don't know it yet... [link]

Meroria in aeterna, BMS.

Back