Fire Pistol

I have encountered a serious problem. (Fire Pistol) If i hold down fire for more than a few seconds I start to lag to all hell.
It might be because the gun seems locked in the mid-firing position, where the chamber(?) snaps back to load another bullet, except its stuck at the farthest back position.
Police use the Kobra, and you can guess the amount of lag that I experience when I get into police fights.
Also, the molotov firing doesn't seem to work. I still do the animation of throwing the molotov, and throw it out of my hand.
I'll work on the Fire Pistol although i've never encountered that bug.
The lag can't be fixed as it's due to your PCs' spec- I have a Intel core 2 duo 2.56 GHz + 4GB of ddr 1333 RAM + 9500GT(1GB) and I still experience a bit of lag.
the molotov-Use the gang assault rifle and fire one out of the attachment it should explode like the molotov.
MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE GRENADE WHILE DOING THIS!
*There is an update in the OP*

I enjoy all the shitty level 1 Cop and National Guard guns, beating the game with No dual wielding lvl 1 KA1 and a lvl 1 Police shotgun with a longer ranged lvl 1 AR55 feels good...I wish there was a way to make the lvl 3 and 4 of the AR55 still 30 rounds. That's the only reason I don't go for the scope. This flamethrower however is hularious. You should try making it fire the Cluster Rockets from the Air Strike Designator,
Cluster Rockets?
Didn't see that one untill today, I might give it a shot.

The Togo-13 needs a SERIOUS upgrade! I think the gun needs some sort of explosive/fire/missile shot! PLEASE DO THIS! I will test the mod now... :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for late reply by the game crashes whenever I try start it up :L PLEASE FIX! I want this mod SOON!

Just finished V.1.1 have fun and feel free to post any bugs:
Includes the fire pistol mod! turns the KA1-Kobra into a flamethrower, only works on the level 1 and 4 weapon.Any lag issues should be fixed (reduced fire_cone lengthand range)
The Grave Digger fires faster and is full auto
The AR-55 is full auto
Cyber SMGs' have no overheat
The RPG is full auto and fires extremely fast
The electric grenades have a bigger effect radius and the effect lasts for 15 seconds
RC gun has infinite RANGE!
Mollusk Launcher is full auto + unlimited mind control time
The Gang Assault Rifle fires molotovs out of the grenade attachment
!MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE GRENADE BEFORE SHOOTING!
View attachment 1999

Hi, I've just downloaded your mod (just_a_weapon_mod_V1.1.7z). And I have a few mod that using the same files as your mod. Can you be kindly to tell what/which part of your files must be copy to my files so they won't ruin my other mods. My favorite part is the Mollusk Launcher. (It's a very fun weapon to use).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi, I've just downloaded your mod (just_a_weapon_mod_V1.1.7z). And I have a few mod that using the same files as your mod. Can you be kindly to tell what/which part of your files must be copy to my files so they won't ruin my other mods. My favorite part is the Mollusk Launcher. (It's a very fun weapon to use).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Just use winmerge and compare the 2 files. Easy peasy and you can copy different lines back and forth between them.

Back