Extremelly slow performance

Problem I can see is it's a Steam game. Is there a way I'm not aware of how to shove Steam games into a different folder than the Steam one (more specifically the steamapps subfolder)? Because, that would have helped on the old computer when I ran out of space on main HD thanks to 40 gigs of Steam games, and had craptons of space on my other hard drive...

One thing that may or may not be n issue (but has come up for me in some games) is any appropriate directx filters, directshow or directsound ones. They can and will affect any game using them, and sometimes that'll cause issues like slowdowns, sound oddities or bugs, and the like.

Problem I can see is it's a Steam game. Is there a way I'm not aware of how to shove Steam games into a different folder than the Steam one (more specifically the steamapps subfolder)?

If I remember correctly, someone over at the steam boards has found a possibility to install your games everywhere you like.

Also I noticed putting steam into offline mode helped on the matter. If you have some download or other extensive internet mode running whith steam online the game begins to stutter. Might be because it tries to synchronise what you're doing and doesn't get enough bandwidth.

i found he source of the problem when i faced a similar issue on mass effect 2. It was Asus Smartdoctor and GamerOSD. I uninstalled them and everything runs insanely perfect!!
However, the driving fix makes turns too difficult to perform. I think you should increase the sensitivity a bit.

Back