Extracting, and Converting SR4's Soundtrack

Hey there;

That's actually why I had to use the pcb switch with ww2ogg - because revorb was having issues. Open up the batch in notepad, and take the pcb switch out of quotations like Sir Bob's post...
Code:
for %%a in ("*.wav") do ww2ogg.exe "%%a" --pcb packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin
The aoTuV bin generally fixes the Revorb crashes - I learned that the hard way.

Also; new batch coming soon.
Got any OGG Joiner?

Got any OGG Joiner?
Audacity can do it - load the two tracks you want to combine, select the second song (entirely), hit copy up top, and select where you want it to go at the end of the first segment, and hit paste. Will post picture for you soon.

Audacity can do it - load the two tracks you want to combine, select the second song (entirely), hit copy up top, and select where you want it to go at the end of the first segment, and hit paste. Will post picture for you soon.
I got 500 Parts of the SR:IV Soundtrack.

Hey there;

That's actually why I had to use the pcb switch with ww2ogg - because revorb was having issues. Open up the batch in notepad, and take the pcb switch out of quotations like Sir Bob's post...
Code:

working like a charm now, thanks so much man, my favorite part in all SR games is the background music, and now I get to enjoy it whenever I want.

Nice tutorial, even if it's pretty similar to SR:TT ;)

Hey there;

Code:

You have to use the aoTuV pack because SRIV is using the AudioKinetic Wwise Tool from 2012 and not like SR:TT from 2010. Otherwise the resulting files are invalid (and sound horrible). So it's not really revorb that is having issues, it just assumes that the ogg files are valid vorbis files... They are not and so revorb tries to read from a invalid memory adress (NPE) and crashes. A simple look in the readme from ww2ogg and the fact that SRIV was developed in 12/13 and you know how to use ww2ogg correctly... Although... It took me quite some time trying to find out what was wrong (including trying to debug revorb lol) before i saw it in the readme :D

I like this guide but I'd like it if you could attach the images required to the post rather than using photobucket - that way they don't disappear for whatever reason in the future.

Back