Extended Customization

[A.M] AtOmiCa245 : Hum,i got a bug with the heli,when i want customize its not functioning,i have other mods (I'm French sorry)
shitface : Customizing helis seems to be bugged at the moment. You can customize them at the 3 count crib's helipad, but the menu will close on its own very quickly, and your character will die for some reason.

I have got the info here : https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum...hicles-plus-customize-all-vehicles.132/page-2
What lua have you modified,if possible can i look ?
You are not obliged to allow me to view the lua, if you do not want, it's your choice.

-AtOmiCa²45

im editing the store_vehicle lua. I've seen that thread but it doesnt change the fact that the 3count helipad acts no different than any others for me so i cant even get that buggy one. There is an asset in the customization window that doesnt like helicoptors. If we can manage to find that and dissable it then we should be able to get the heli customization open.

im editing the store_vehicle lua. I've seen that thread but it doesnt change the fact that the 3count helipad acts no different than any others for me so i cant even get that buggy one. There is an asset in the customization window that doesnt like helicoptors. If we can manage to find that and dissable it then we should be able to get the heli customization open.

Thanks.

This darn helicoptor menu is driving me nuts. Im trying to find out what part of the menu is to blame for exit and i'm just making it worse XD

I can always just release a tutorial on how to manually edit helicoptors after a figure out a few more things. :p it's fun having a solid gold vtol and a black and red specter

Back