Extended Customization

I do not know this for sure, but I believe that the vinyls on the Syndicate cars are decals, because the Yarngasm Criminal has similar pink vinyls, and there is a decal option to change the colors of vinyls to blue, green, and white. Could it be possible that all of the Syndicate cars use decals? And if so, could you see if you can flag them as buyable?

This is a project that i plan on working on and off with depending on how frustrated i get with it. Basicly this mod will add extra option to customization for vehicles. I'm aiming at getting values like grime, hidden decals(like gang symbols), and weapons selectable. This mod will also allow for editing of colors that normally cant be done. An example is the AB Destroyer. Normally you can only edit the window tint of this vehicle but the body color is in fact changable and i have a screenshot of it. There are still a few things to figure out before i can get close to a release but if worse comes to worse i can always release a text tutorial on how to manually edit the vehicles if i cant get the ingame menus to cooperate right.

92743D6F55707D94199F88C00F4FCB9C5309C2F3

MORE extra option to customization or rims for vehicles like blades , peacemaker , atlantica .
all kind of boats , helicopter , volts ,planes can be customization Will Better For GAMEPLAY .

Back