Explosive Damage 4, Bullet Damage 4

sorry, i'm a newbie in modding. so far only used some mods that's in xtbl format and i just drag and drop em into games folder. ok, thanks Fans of saints and ToxicGTE, i'll try it out tonight :D gotta go to work right now. lol. i did some research as well last night and almost got there, but don't know which packfiles contains unlockables hahah.

@ToxicGTE, yep, i did remove that xtbl and the upgrades did come back. XD

thanks again for the help and fast reply. will update you guys again tonight.
Well, if you don't want to mess with extracting archives, you always can use 'unlockables.xtbl' from my and Shitface's Expanded Arsenal Mod. It should work well without other parts of the mod and it already contains this mod. Just note it includes also additional superpower upgrades and bloodsucker ability available to buy.

EDIT: You'll need to copy 'preload_anims.vpp_pc' archive too. Otherwise bloodsucker ability will be bugged.

Last edited:
Well, if you don't want to mess with extracting archives, you always can use 'unlockables.xtbl' from my and Shitface's Expanded Arsenal Mod. It should work well without other parts of the mod and it already contains this mod. Just note it includes also additional superpower upgrades and bloodsucker ability available to buy.

EDIT: You'll need to copy 'preload_anims.vpp_pc' archive too. Otherwise bloodsucker ability will be bugged.

thanks again Fan of Saints, i tried again just now, to extract and edit. i extracted the unlockables.xtbl. and edit it with notepad++, i copy and pasted the whole thing in the last line. but it didnt work, so i copy it into the line before the root. and save then put it in same folder as sriv.exe. then my game freezes on startup.. i must have done something wrong... :( totally don't understand where i should paste it..

anyway. i tried you and shitface expanded arsenal mod, and did exactly as you said. and it worked like a charm. thanks again, Fan of Saints. really appreciate it.

as for ToxicGTE, sorry didn't really understand what went wrong.. i am totally clueless when it comes to editing the files in it.. but still thanks for the bullet & explosive damage 4. works wonderfully (using fan of saints and shitface mod)

on other note, cant wait for gat out of hell. :D though i cant buy it early. living in third world country and getting paid minimal wage do sucks. haha. i got mine on discount like after a year of its release. haha but still grateful i get to buy it. saints row is the best game! thanks again to you guys. i totally miss the bullet damage 4 from saints row 3. and kinda sad that it wasn't included in sriv.

Glad you got it working, even if you did cheat... :p

Anyway, take a look at FoS + Shitface's unlockables.xtbl and you'll find the code in there. That will give you a clue of where to paste it for future reference... I also uploaded the code for instant reloads on the forum somewhere. Basically, you paste the text after the <root> and <table> parameter at the top of the file.

Glad you got it working, even if you did cheat... :p

Anyway, take a look at FoS + Shitface's unlockables.xtbl and you'll find the code in there. That will give you a clue of where to paste it for future reference... I also uploaded the code for instant reloads on the forum somewhere. Basically, you paste the text after the <root> and <table> parameter at the top of the file.

haha yeap. XP

oh yeahhh. i didnt think of that :p lol but yeap. i tried just now and it works like wonder. on a newly extracted xtbl. oh. faster reload. that sounds good too. i ll go look for it. so ToxicGTE, any new codes, i just keep pasting on top yeah? after the <root> and <table> , right? hahaa.

I think IdolNinja moved the code into the guides and tutorial section of the forum for the reloads. If I remember correctly I also uploaded my unlockable file in there too... There's a limit on how much more you can add to the file, but FoS or shitface would know more than me on that...

Back