Explosive Damage 4, Bullet Damage 4

hi there, sorry for the trouble, i copied the text into a notepad, then rename it into unlockables.xtbl file, then i drop into my steamapps>saintsrowiv folder. now most of my upgrades became disabled. to which i do not know why..
hDVB92I.jpg

and yes, i am using steam version.. :( i think i did the unlockables.xtbl part wrong.. i am not sure. my characters' gliding are gone. and so is the other upgrades. to which prior to this i got em all. really appreciate any help. thanks in advance.

hi there, sorry for the trouble, i copied the text into a notepad, then rename it into unlockables.xtbl file, then i drop into my steamapps>saintsrowiv folder. now most of my upgrades became disabled. to which i do not know why..
hDVB92I.jpg

and yes, i am using steam version.. :( i think i did the unlockables.xtbl part wrong.. i am not sure. my characters' gliding are gone. and so is the other upgrades. to which prior to this i got em all. really appreciate any help. thanks in advance.
It's obvious there aren't any upgrades because they just don't exist in your file. You need to unpack 'misc_tables.vpp_pc' archive (it should be in ...\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\packfiles\pc\cache) using Minimaul's SR IV tools and then paste this code into original 'unlockables.xtbl' file.

To be honest, it's partly my fault as I did say in the original post about creating a new file. I'll remove that bit while I'm here... Fan of Saints is correct, you'll need your original unlockables.xtbl first or use one from these forums, then copy and paste the text into that.
In the meanwhile, remove that unlockables.xtbl which you created then run the game. That should put your original unlocks back in place, I hope...

sorry, i'm a newbie in modding. so far only used some mods that's in xtbl format and i just drag and drop em into games folder. ok, thanks Fans of saints and ToxicGTE, i'll try it out tonight :D gotta go to work right now. lol. i did some research as well last night and almost got there, but don't know which packfiles contains unlockables hahah.

@ToxicGTE, yep, i did remove that xtbl and the upgrades did come back. XD

thanks again for the help and fast reply. will update you guys again tonight.

Back