ExcessiveSR3 (three sexadelic flavours!)

Greetings Luckz, sweet mod! I'm doing a feature on Saints Row 3 modifications for GameSpy this Friday, would love to get your permission to host/promote ExcessiveSR3 on GameSpy/FilePlanet. You can contact me directly at [email protected], but I'll also be poking back here on the forum if that's more comfortable for ya.

Additionally, you make an adorable bunny.

~Justin

The guys whose work I included agreed to re-use of it as long as they are credited, so I suppose that works.
The sole screenshot in the OP here isn't really useful, the videos should do. If you want more random Saints Row screenies , feel free to plunder some from http://steamcommunity.com/id/luckz/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=app_55230 . I'm sure various other users also would not mind letting you use their screenshots/videos (some have actually great ones!), but I wouldn't have a good suggestion how to organise that.

This isn't working for me. I've copied and pasted all of the Excessive SR3 0.6 files into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\ folder, but when I open the game up, nothing has changed.

Back