[Enhanced Graphics 2] Saints Row 2 : Shinobu" Fix - Ultra Settings

The mod causes my game to just, not launch.

I'm running on windows 7 using GOTR, uninstalling the mod lets me launch the game without any errors but when I install the mod the process starts but uses an oddly low amount of memory and the game never launches.

the game literally won't start for me at all. I have SR2 on steam and GotR installed with a bunch of mods. the game doesn't crash, it just doesn't launch at all. how would I go about fixing this because this mod looks fuckin' awesome

The Reshade creators do not want that anybody uploads their .fx files. In addition you do not credit them.

Except for that the mod crashes. I think the data is not complete. I installed Reshade and Master Effect, then I made your preset compatible: Works like a charm. Your preset is great, but ingame DOF is enough. DOF is nice for screenshots but not for gameplay (like in Watchdogs).

Last edited:
I got error when launching the game...whats the problem of this? Help me ! I using Performance Settings... the procedure entry point to msvcp110.dll...i got error like that...

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1464777863096.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1464777863096.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 704
I got error when launching the game...whats the problem of this? Help me ! I using Performance Settings... the procedure entry point to msvcp110.dll...i got error like that...
try to install Reshade and Master Effects manually, then take the used values from the mastereffect.h you get here and write them into the mastereffect.h you get with Master Effects.

try to install Reshade and Master Effects manually, then take the used values from the mastereffect.h you get here and write them into the mastereffect.h you get with Master Effects.

I can't get the value...it still showing the error...

That sounds like a problem with Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Runtime libraries in Microsoft Windows 10.

To solve this problem go to: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

And, more to the point:

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Upon installing these libraries (install both 64-bit and 32-bit if you are on 64-bit Windows), your problems are relatively solved. No restart is required.

Enjoy!

Back