Easy Unlocker

Hello captain i was wondering if you could add time to the timers in all 3 events, RIFT,STOREHACKING, ACTIVITIES, i used a trainer to add 999 seconds to the store hacking it worked out great but they removed that feature, i would like it to be at least double or triple the amount, example if they give you 5 min then it would be 10 or 15. i would really appreciate it,because of my disabilities i simply can't compete in these events with the little time they give me.

Ill take a look and see what I can do for you.

EDIT: Here is a link to Gondar's mod. I think it will work for what you want. It doubles the time you get and cuts the required points in half. Hope this helps.

https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/easier-activity-goals.3776/#post-31900

Last edited:
Installed 4.2 but does not seem to be working 100%.

Many power upgrades had their standard cost, which is fine just used a trainer to give me more data clusters. but also collectable finder and unlimited sprint were not unlocked and still said optional mission required. I think i had 4.0 installed before and that one unlocked those.

Installed 4.2 but does not seem to be working 100%.

Many power upgrades had their standard cost, which is fine just used a trainer to give me more data clusters. but also collectable finder and unlimited sprint were not unlocked and still said optional mission required. I think i had 4.0 installed before and that one unlocked those.

V4.2 does not set all upgrades costs to 10 clusters, only those unlocked by challenges. I did this for people who didn't want to do the challenges but still wanted semi-normal costs on those upgrades. As for the "quest earned" upgrades you referred to, no released version of this mod should unlock them.

V4.2 does not set all upgrades costs to 10 clusters, only those unlocked by challenges. I did this for people who didn't want to do the challenges but still wanted semi-normal costs on those upgrades. As for the "quest earned" upgrades you referred to, no released version of this mod should unlock them.

Guess i just read wrong. thanks. And for the other ones i guess it must of been another mod or maybe a cheat and i just thought it was this. Thanks for the reply and for the great work on the mod!

Guess i just read wrong. thanks. And for the other ones i guess it must of been another mod or maybe a cheat and i just thought it was this. Thanks for the reply and for the great work on the mod!

You're welcome and thanks for the support. Hopefully I'll be able to release a version that enables "quest earned" upgrades/unlockables soon. I just have to find the time. :p

EDIT: I found the time!

Last edited:
Hello, can you make a version that unlocks all normal and upgrades, but they cost their normal price and you don't receive them from start?

Hello, can you make a version that unlocks all normal and upgrades, but they cost their normal price and you don't receive them from start?
You mean, just like what you get in the normal, unmodded game?
:)

Back