Easy Unlocker

It would be nice if you could make it like this. Corrodias writed this.

"Ideally, we'd get Lua access (in either the interface or city/mission environments) to toggle upgrades/powers on the fly. Then a mod could use keybinds or phone stuff to toggle them."

If you could make it like that, it would be so awesome!

Updated. See OP for changes.

I hope I met everybody's expectations, but if not please let me know what you want in further detail and I will try to get an updated version out to you asap.

Last edited:
Which Folder do i put the Xtbl files in? the Main SRIV folder or a subfolder? and is there anything special I have to do in order to activate the files in game, sorry about all the questions. I'm new to SRIV modding the most I've ever used was a mod manager in Fallout. Thanks for your time.

Which Folder do i put the Xtbl files in? the Main SRIV folder or a subfolder? and is there anything special I have to do in order to activate the files in game, sorry about all the questions. I'm new to SRIV modding the most I've ever used was a mod manager in Fallout. Thanks for your time.

They go directly into your SR4 install folder and no, you do not have to activate them in-game. Also, for future reference, the ReadMe.txt contains the installation procedure.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make that mod for you. You're better off Requesting it from a more experienced modder like Idol.
Hello captain i was wondering if you could add time to the timers in all 3 events, RIFT,STOREHACKING, ACTIVITIES, i used a trainer to add 999 seconds to the store hacking it worked out great but they removed that feature, i would like it to be at least double or triple the amount, example if they give you 5 min then it would be 10 or 15. i would really appreciate it,because of my disabilities i simply can't compete in these events with the little time they give me.

Back