Easier Tagging For Mouse Users

In the PC version of Saint's Row 2, the tagging diversion uses the same cursor acceleration curve as the Console versions of the game.
While this is fine for a controller with an analogue stick, the experience can become quite frustrating when using a mouse.

This mod alters each Tag's completion percentage requirement to just 1%.
Click once inside the green outline and you'll be allowed to complete the tag.

Bear in mind that the amount of respect earned will still depend on how much of the tag has been completed.
So if you want more respect, you will still have to complete as much of the tag as possible.

Failure percentages remain unchanged.

INSTALLATION:

(Via
Gentlemen Of The Row):
1. COPY "tagging_options.xtbl" provided by this mod.
2. PASTE into "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE".
3. Rebuild your Gentlemen Of The Row custom patch by double-clicking "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" and following the instructions.
4. Move the newly created contents of "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" into your Saints Row 2 root folder (Where SR2_pc.exe is located.).
5. Launch Saint's Row 2 and find a Tag to spray!

(Via SR2ModManager):
1. COPY either the "Easier Tagging For Mouse Users" folder, or just the "tagging_options.xtbl" file.
2. PASTE it into "SR2ModManager_v2.07\mods".
3. Run "SR2ModManager.exe" and check the folder/file you just copied over.
4. Compile your "patch.vpp_pc" and move it from "SR2ModManager_v2.07\patch_vpp_pc_new" into your Saint's Row 2 root directory (Where SR2_pc.exe is located).
5. Launch Saint's Row 2 and find a Tag to spray!

CREDITS: (The following mods can only be found here at saintsrowmods.com)
-"Gentlemen Of The Row" by Idol Ninja (&Co.)
-"SR2ModManager" by Masamaru

Unzipped Folder Size: 13.8 KB

Attachments

• Easier Tagging for Mouse Users v1.0.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 129
Oh dang, thanks! I definitely found tagging to be the biggest chore ingame. Hopefully I remember to install when I go back to it. Much love <3

Just recently got into Saints row 2 on PC and found the tagging super tedious, thank you for this! Nice to see mod scene alive and well after all these years

Just recently got into Saints row 2 on PC and found the tagging super tedious, thank you for this! Nice to see mod scene alive and well after all these years
My first post on these forums was in a thread asking if the forums were still active back in 2022, so it's nice to see this comment in one of my own mod threads. Thanks, Hoswae! Welcome to SRM!

Back