Drug Effects (Now With Juice!)

Just remember, it's abolutely OP. you only take half the damage and your health regenerates too quickly so small battles are a joke. You can still get bodied quickly by enemies with bigger weapons and big groups tho.
Yeah but you need to have a reason to go out of your way and stuff like the sons of samedi fish plant stronghold really benefit from a gameplay changeup letting you storm the boats without worriying you'll be insta killed by an rpg, really just adds more options to an already open game.

This mod not only broke the 360 on screen controls option from Gentlemen of the Row but it also had the very perplexing effect of causing NPC's to not drop the Tombstone shotgun when killed.

No idea if I installed this incorrectly(I just put the files in the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and rebuilt the patch like normal) or if this mod is just a heaping pile of horseshit but this lead to a great deal of frustration trying to figure out why my game was broken.

This mod not only broke the 360 on screen controls option from Gentlemen of the Row but it also had the very perplexing effect of causing NPC's to not drop the Tombstone shotgun when killed.

No idea if I installed this incorrectly(I just put the files in the 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and rebuilt the patch like normal) or if this mod is just a heaping pile of horseshit but this lead to a great deal of frustration trying to figure out why my game was broken.
Probably you dont need GOTR to use this mod, you need to install this mod in another method. You've to use Saints Row 2 MOD Manager..

I don't use GOTR so no testing was done, sorry

I actually came back to reply because I just read the whole comment. go fuck yourself, how about you make your own drug affect mod or are you such much a lazy piece of shit that you'd rather shit on a mod even though you wouldn't even be able to make it yourself, so shit on my mod once you figure out how to make mods buddy

Back