Drug Effects (Now With Juice!)

Drug Effects NWJ.png

This mod fixes the broken vomiting present in saints row 2 and re-enables drug effects such as Beer Muscles and Damage reduction (damage reduction from smoking weed items is somewhat hackey as I couldn't get damage reduction to work as it would either do nothing or I'd take more damage so it uses health regeneration instead and I say weed items as I may try to add back in the pipe and gin and juice)
the only real limitation I have found is that the vomit sound is the sr1 male voice and it stopped playing after vomiting a couple times
the spliff's model is a cigarette as the spliff model in the game is just a blunt so a improvisation has to be made for now

V2 Gin N' Juice and Spliff Added!

NOW WITH JUICE!!!

Attachments

• Drug Effects Now With Juice!.7z
    37 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Now this is a useful mod, now there's actually a point to going to brown baggers and you have to manage whats in your inventory.
I also did something like this a while ago, I added a 50% damage reduction with the blunt and a 7.5 health regeneration valiue, while the 40oz boosts melee by 50%, has 300% beer muscles and gives you 15 points of health.
I even went and made a version with the blunt and 40oz stats from sr1. So, what I'm saying is, If you need help to expand this mod, let me know.
Good work regardless.

Now this is a useful mod, now there's actually a point to going to brown baggers and you have to manage whats in your inventory.
I also did something like this a while ago, I added a 50% damage reduction with the blunt and a 7.5 health regeneration valiue, while the 40oz boosts melee by 50%, has 300% beer muscles and gives you 15 points of health.
I even went and made a version with the blunt and 40oz stats from sr1. So, what I'm saying is, If you need help to expand this mod, let me know.
Good work regardless.
thanks for the feedback I'm just having trouble with the damage reduction could you send me a xtbl or excerpt of the blunt script that would be very helpful! (I'm not asking for help for the voice thing as I expect it to be near impossible to fix outside of replacing the sound file for vomiting)

the only real limitation I have found is that the vomit sound is the sr1 male voice and it stopped playing after vomiting a couple times
Happened to my Femboss If you carried the guns like baseball bats and other firearms when you Smoke the blunt too much yeah You got coughing sounds with SR1 male voice that makes it hilarious at the same times.

Happened to my Femboss If you carried the guns like baseball bats and other firearms when you Smoke the blunt too much yeah You got coughing sounds with SR1 male voice that makes it hilarious at the same times.
that's an odd one most likeley the game's fault as the game already handles coughing by stock, unless by increasing the value it has hit a threshold where it activates sr1's scripts again like drinking alcohol

that's an odd one most likeley the game's fault as the game already handles coughing by stock, unless by increasing the value it has hit a threshold where it activates sr1's scripts again like drinking alcohol
Yeah probably a mistakes When they made SR2 back then so the script in SR1 still stick on their games and cause that but i was laughing after that lol..

thanks for the feedback I'm just having trouble with the damage reduction could you send me a xtbl or excerpt of the blunt script that would be very helpful! (I'm not asking for help for the voice thing as I expect it to be near impossible to fix outside of replacing the sound file for vomiting)
<Drug>
<Name>blunt</Name>
<DisplayName>BLUNT</DisplayName>
<Description>BLUNT_DESC</Description>
<Bitmap>ui_hud_inv_d_blunt</Bitmap>
<Static_Mesh>
<Filename>p_blunt.smeshx</Filename>
<Preload>true</Preload>
</Static_Mesh>
<Cost>60</Cost>
<Duration>30</Duration>
<Points>50</Points>
<Value>40</Value>
<Drug_Type>
<Weed>
<Damage_Reduction>50</Damage_Reduction>
<Health_Regen>7.5</Health_Regen>
</Weed>
</Drug_Type>
<_Editor>
<Category>Entries:Drugs</Category>
</_Editor>
<Store>drugs</Store>
</Drug>
Those are the table lines that I used for the blunt.

Back