DLC that YOU want to see

Pierce is highly underrated. I don't see the boss singing along anyone else (even though he/she tried to with Kinzie). And clearly not many people actually listen to what is said in the game, where the boss states that even though they pick on Pierce, he's a good friend. The boss appreciates him in his/her own way. In SR2, Pierce was a bit of an idiot, but in SR:TT and IV he really turned around.

This! Honestly, before I checked out this thread I did not realize so many people disliked him. I am a huge Pierce fan. His back-and-forth dialogue with the Boss is among my favorite. I also really enjoy when they sing together. There will be times where I'm doing something random like washing the dishes and I'll just start singing his rendition of "Bounce Like My Checks" from the SR:TT DLC, haha.

Boss is still a ballsucker and a worthless dumbass that is too soft to be a boss by itself in SR3 and SR4 though.

Seriously, who the FUCK hangs out with Pierce, likes it, and even sings along with him?! And on SR4, who the fuck would save Pierce?

Actually I'm mentioning Pierce too much. Well, on SR4, how about how you're forced to make a "strip dance" or so?

SAY IT TO THE BOSSES FACE! :p

You can be a badass and still have that friend, loner bosses with no friends don't make it in the end. Look at Scarface for example, or hell GoodFellas. You burn down all your bridges the fires bound to spread until your consumed.

You can be a badass and still have that friend, loner bosses with no friends don't make it in the end. Look at Scarface for example, or hell GoodFellas. You burn down all your bridges the fires bound to spread until your consumed.

Yeah but you forgot one thing: Tony Montana didn't have super-powers :D

I think Pierce is funny if you accept that he's always been a bit of a poser.
When you meet him in SR2 he's all Jersey and Do'rag, but when you go to the stripper club he's like WHOA NICE SHOES to the stripper. Thats just how he is, posters, energy drinks and movie deals are right up his alley.

DUDE, he was super powered he snorted like a kilo of coke and got hit by like a million bullets before he died lol......speaking of which...to keep this on topic

Tony Montana DLC pack. His suit, his porshe, his gun w/nade launcher attachment and a nose covered in cocaine for face makeup :D

SAY IT TO THE BOSSES FACE! :p

That's actually creepy and funny because, you know, I'm actually the boss and I control the boss...Fuck, I hate myself except in SR2.

There's a reason they're called "bosses" though. The boss in SR2, he's a lot better with Gat and even Shaundi.

Point taken.

Go away pointman!

EDIT: Can't anyone even agree with me? The boss REALLY went way too soft. And I mean it, WAY too soft, he even threats his members like best friends, he almost kissed Pierce's ass.

Sure, being bossy sucks, but not when you're a badass like this guy...At least he was badass in SR2, again.

Goddamn stop making me repeat myself.

It seems there is very little free form combat activities to do (with you and your own weapons build) after beating the game, so I have a couple of suggestions that could fix this with some sort of content update:

- A repeatable "go to" activity that activates a Zin invasion of a random controlled neighborhood.
- Rogue program assassination hub that gives you a random target to go hunt down which is more than capable of fighting back.

I really am surprised at how very little there is to do with your own weapons after beating the game, especially after spending so much time in unlocking most of them.

Last edited:
Back