Homies & NPCs Disable homies from getting hostile from friendly fire

I'm wonder, why NOBODY has made this for 10 years since game was released?!?

In Saints Row The Third, it is TOO EASY for homies do turn against you and abandon you! They takes only...
1. several shots from weapons (like 45 Shepherd pistol, D4TH Blossom SMG);
2. 1-2 splashes from explosives (Annihilator, Satchel Charges and Mollusk Launcher (DLC) explosive weapons, thrown Grenades);
3. set them on fire ONLY once is more than enough (like Level 4 Tec-10 SMG and Grave Digger shotgun weapons, thrown Molotovs);
4. maybe only one hit by player inflicted airstrike (like SA3-Airstrike and Reaper Drone special weapons)
...to make your following homies (the only exception seems to be Zombie Gat) do becomes hostile and abandon you (even if hit by a mistake)! Game is NOT FUN that way! People playing Saints Row The Third are most likely having worrying do NOT get homies (both street and recruited) hit by friendly fire (by your weapons) accidently! Especially with brute homies like Oleg, getting them hostile is downright dangerous: if after getting hostile they do a punch against player, even when at full health, that attack is FATAL - it leads to an INSTANT DEATH!

Therefore, I request a mod for Saints Row The Third that makes homies' hostility (attacking and abandoning player) DISABLED COMPLETELY! What I mean: make both street and all homies from phone contacts to have infinite friendly file threshold and that mod to make them completely immune to hostile against player, like Super Homies from Saints Row IV!

Appears, Saints Row IV has in fact partially fixed that nasty issue: seems the normal street and non-super homies have raised threshold of friendly fire (how many damage you do at them from your weapons) taken before they attack / abandon you! Someone can check by shooting recruited followers: in Saints Row The Third in real Steelport they abandon very quickly compared to same homies in Saints Row IV in Virtual Steelport (the Simulation)!

Last edited:
I was posted this in "Buddy Oleg Mod" but since it was deleted, I will repost in this my thread...

Can someone make another variant: all homies (both street and ones from phone contacts) do have ZombieGat's properties? Because appears ZombieGat is immune to getting hostile, unlike other homies in the game? Can be this made - homies to have friendlyfire immunity properties from ZombieGat and Super Homies from Saints Row IV (all of them except SR2 Shaundi) which are also immune to friendly fire as well?

Back