<Destructor> Tank for Saints Crews

no need a mod or file, just go in ship interface and choose the tank for all vehicules for the saints :D and tadaaaa ! the saints use only tank, simple .;) and like the saints use only tank, when you call for saints help, they come in tank :p
I sort of doubt that Saints Backup will arrive in tanks. They might automatically spawn in tanks but Saints Backup seems to be set to always appear in an Infuego, regardless of whether you even have an Infuego selected as a gang vehicle.

Not trying to steal your thunder, but as this is a Saints vehicle in the code and it was brought to my attention in my thread, I went ahead and hacked this functionality into an optional update of my own mod, which already added quite a few Saints variant cars back into the game. Good find!

I sort of doubt that Saints Backup will arrive in tanks. They might automatically spawn in tanks but Saints Backup seems to be set to always appear in an Infuego, regardless of whether you even have an Infuego selected as a gang vehicle.

Not trying to steal your thunder, but as this is a Saints vehicle in the code and it was brought to my attention in my thread, I went ahead and hacked this functionality into an optional update of my own mod, which already added quite a few Saints variant cars back into the game. Good find!
mmh, maybe a bug then , they have come in the tank for me, but they stay on tank, no walk , they follow me with tank and all ....you think its can be a conflict or something ? i use different mod and i make mix on the xml file, maybe i have miss something or messed up something .

Let me test it.

[edit] after extensive testing, and a peek into the code, I am correct that Saints Backup only arrives in the Infuego. It's defined in homies.xtbl, not gang_customization.xtbl. If you edited homies.xtbl in your own game, that'd be why they'd arrive in a tank. I can't think of any other reason why it'd play out that way.

Last edited:
Back