<Destructor> Tank for Saints Crews

Hi~ :)
I made this simple mod which allows <Destructor>to be selectable under gang customization so whenever you enter a Saints controlled territory, there's a chance you'll find your gang members driving this tank around that area.

*Added Past Gang Spawn compatible version. (Overwrite the Past Gang Spawn's gang_customization.xtbl)

nrd2.jpg

Well 'cause the tanks are huge, they can't help themselves from hitting the street lights (or other vehicles around them..) :p

Installation: Unzip into "\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV\"

Have Fun! :D

Credits: Idolninja for Vehicle List tutorial

Attachments

• SRIV destructor for saints gang 1.0.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 2,463
  • SRIV destructor for saints gang 1.0 (Past Gang Spawn Compatible).rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 890
Last edited:
To be honest this one in an independent version, but I myself is using Hatsune Miku's Past Gang Spawn mod. If you want I can upload a version which is compatible with the miku's mod. ;)

tq18.jpg
hey no problem ;) i have make it mix myself

i just have add the line

"<Vehicle>
<Vehicle>sp_tank_hover
</Vehicle>
<Variant>saints</Variant>
</Vehicle>"

in the file gang customization.xtbl and its all good, work perfect, i take screen for show you, not the best screen ,can see dat yellow gang guys .
lol i just replace all saints vehicule with this tank, and i can call this tank with the phone :D "saints reinforcement" and + all the take everywere in the street. and they know who to use the gun and all :D

thank for good funny mod ^^

Last edited:
Do you had any luck adding other tanks? i try and in customization menu was just name but no wehicle

This is due to the "<Variant>saints</Variant>" line, considering that not all vehicle has "Saints" variant. Therefore including any vehicle which isn't suppose to have the "Saint" variant will cause that particular vehicle to not appear in the gang customization.

tq18.jpg
hey no problem ;) i have make it mix myself

i just have add the line

"<Vehicle>
<Vehicle>sp_tank_hover
</Vehicle>
<Variant>saints</Variant>
</Vehicle>"

in the file gang customization.xtbl and its all good, work perfect, i take screen for show you, not the best screen ,can see dat yellow gang guys .
lol i just replace all saints vehicule with this tank, and i can call this tank with the phone :D "saints reinforcement" and + all the take everywere in the street. and they know who to use the gun and all :D

thank for good funny mod ^^
could you update the file which replace it with all the saints car that ur saying

Back