Delete Reward Vehicles (plus customize all vehicles) v3

Oh, I get it now!
I've attached the updated file. This will ONLY work with both the Customize Vehicles and Replay missions mods installed.

Attachments

• vint_doc_containers.asm_pc
    70.8 KB · Views: 740
On several of the reward vehicles, might be all of them. The kneecappers are coming out wrong on them.

Attachments

• ss03.jpg
    ss03.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 816
On several of the reward vehicles, might be all of them. The kneecappers are coming out wrong on them.

That is extremely weird. I wonder what could be causing it.

Updated to work with latest Genkibowl DLC patch. See OP for attached v3.

Handy mod just for the sake of deleting the unwanted nor desired gang vehicles that end up cluttering things.

As another noted earlier the helicopters I tried to customize with the intent to alter the color, that part
is not working. THe menu closed as soon as I opened it, no deaths though.
Come to think of it I forgot to see if boats could be colorized. Got to go do that now!

Thanks for packing it in the kit.

Those helicopter problems are a known issue. I've gone through debugging the lua and can't see why they are being difficult. Another modder also took a look with no success. Boats should work fine though as well as planes.

For some odd reason, this is causing my game to crash. Well, it runs, but if freezes when I open up the phone it freezes, and I can't interact with anything. Do you know why this is? I'm guessing not, as no one else seems to be having these issues

For some odd reason, this is causing my game to crash. Well, it runs, but if freezes when I open up the phone it freezes, and I can't interact with anything. Do you know why this is? I'm guessing not, as no one else seems to be having these issues

That usually means that one of the mods is not compatible with the current version of the game. I suggest installing the current beta of IdolNinja's Gentleman of Steelport Compilation and follow direction completely and see if it fixes the game.

This mod was updated to work with the current patch, so that's not the issue. The real problem is that he either trying to use multiple interface mods together and not rebuilding the asm file. i.e. vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, or he is running a cracked version of SRTT. Either would cause that issue. Let's hope it's the former.

arkayn's advice to grab the latest GoS compilation is a good one though since it will build those asm files dynamically for you.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...-of-steelport-compilation.8/page-14#post-3033

Don't bother if you aren't running the Steam version of the game though. No interface/scripting mods will work with anything else other than a legal copy.

Back