Delete Reward Vehicles (plus customize all vehicles) v3

Hey dude awesome mod, unfortunatly there is a bug with the helicopter customization, it just exits the menu when you hit the customize button. apart from that it dose what it says

Hey dude awesome mod, unfortunatly there is a bug with the helicopter customization, it just exits the menu when you hit the customize button. apart from that it dose what it says

You need Turk's heli customization mod which temporarily changes them to boats so you can customize them at the dock. Both are part of the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation which lets you use multiple mods with the same asm files together and builds/updates correctly.

hey i know i'm kinda late..
but i have problem, i use ur mod then play the game but the instruction button ex. (the instruction to press E button to open parachute or access crib) is gone..
help please?
btw I use PC version, and not using any mods.

You need Turk's heli customization mod which temporarily changes them to boats so you can customize them at the dock. Both are part of the Gentlemen of Steelport compilation which lets you use multiple mods with the same asm files together and builds/updates correctly.

Thanks for this tip.

hey i know i'm kinda late..
but i have problem, i use ur mod then play the game but the instruction button ex. (the instruction to press E button to open parachute or access crib) is gone..
help please?
btw I use PC version, and not using any mods.
Is it the Steam version?

how do use gibble tools?

could someone put this tutorial video on youtube to show me how to use gibbled tools

Check the different Guides/Tutorials forums. All of the tools are basically the same for all games.
You'll find some instructions on how to use them in there.

Also, please don't double-post. Use the Edit button. That's what it's there for.

Hey, guys. This is my first post! I also JUST bought SRTT, and am currently adding mods like a madman.

I was wondering about the vint_doc_containers.asm_pc, as it is also contained in the Clip Editor mod addressed here:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/clip-editor.152/

- which would be an incompatibility, if I understand correctly. Does it pertain to the customization aspect of this mod, or the reward vehicle deletion, and can there be a separate solution or incorporation of these and the Clip Editor? Thanks.

Back