Compilation Dehell Hell Project

Demiya is no longer on the project we stopped talking 2 months ago due to personal stuff and I haven't gotten back to the project in 11 months. Was having trouble with a bug when it was being worked on for the most part. I have files for the project and Demiya doesn't so any work that can be done to the mod only I can do.

Demiya is no longer on the project we stopped talking 2 months ago due to personal stuff and I haven't gotten back to the project in 11 months. Was having trouble with a bug when it was being worked on for the most part. I have files for the project and Demiya doesn't so any work that can be done to the mod only I can do.
literally not true, but sure

literally not true, but sure
You haven't talked at all to each other in months and the mod hasn't been touched since last year the project hasn't been continued since September with a bug pls stop lying to everyone on the forum you really making yourself look bad

You haven't talked at all to each other in months and the mod hasn't been touched since last year the project hasn't been continued since September with a bug pls stop lying to everyone on the forum you really making yourself look bad
Um? You're the one starting an argument in the forums? They said I don't have the files or anything so I can't work on it, which simply isn't true, so no. I didn't lie. They're just wrong. And if woocool wanted to come talk to me, they definitely can! We don't have each other blocked on Alt Twitters! And if you have a problem then you can tweet me, but this really isn't the place. You don't have the full story. So please, stop. No need for the attitude my friend. :)

Can you please resolve the problem privately and don't report every single post or I'll ban all of you and close the thread. Thank you.
I'd say be best to close the thread sorry getting a lot but ik it wouldn't be able to be solved privately due to how Lilyomatic is so to keep your life is easy just ban and remove the thread to keep drama out <3

I'd say be best to close the thread sorry getting a lot but ik it wouldn't be able to be solved privately due to how Lilyomatic is so to keep your life is easy just ban and remove the thread to keep drama out <3
Bruh,
I'd be willing to solve things actually~

But yeah, I agree. May as well close it at this point tbh.

The past times you tried to fix things ended up with you blocking and not caring at the end of it
At least I tried though, and im still willing to~
But thats up to you. If you wanna talk, you can tweet me, but please, let's not do this here.